Atlanta Bread Announces New Menu Items
Tasty Commitment to Fresh, Flavorful, Everyday Healthy Ingredients
ATLANTA, GA (PRWEB) March 02, 2016 - Building on its 23-year heritage, Atlanta Bread recently enhanced its menu through the launch of three new sandwiches, a soup, a salad, and a dessert. These new items, designed to inspire the palate, use fresh and clean ingredients enhanced by interesting flavors from around the world. "A sense of exploration, curiosity, and adventure, combined with the desire for simple ingredients and healthy options, is the driving force behind our direction. That -- and the enjoyment of making something totally delicious." said Executive Chef John Hutt.
“The new items reflect a taste, spice or ingredient I’ve come across while traveling, eating and working. For example, I love Soba noodles and Szechwan peppercorns, yet they are underutilized in the U.S. I combined these tastes with familiar ones like carrots and cucumbers to create our new Sesame Soba salad. In an increasingly confusing food system, it’s important to source ingredients that are simple and healthy.” added Hutt.
New Menu Items:
- Fiery Mushroom Torino - Mushrooms, lemon, sun-dried tomatoes, parmesan, Swiss and spicy red pepper on ciabatta. Taste profile: Spicy, earthy with lemon zest. Health Benefits: Mushrooms are full of vitamins B and D and may help improve the function of the immune system.
- Pacific Chicken Wrap - Spiced chicken, mixed greens, tomato, avocado, sesame seeds, sesame oil, chili flakes and cilantro. Taste profile: sweet and sour, peppered with spice. Health benefits: This item is gluten-free and avocados contain a wide variety of vitamins and minerals.
- Saigon Chicken - Spiced chicken breast, cilantro, carrot, cucumber, daikon radish and pepperoncini on a baguette. Taste Profile: Spicy and refreshing with a crunch of fresh vegetables. Health benefits: Chicken is a good source of protein while the vegetables are rich in vitamin C.
- Sesame Soba - Cold soba noodles tossed with sesame and Szechwan peppercorn then topped with daikon radish, carrot, cucumber and green onion on a bed of mixed greens. Taste profile: Fresh and nutty flavor with a pleasant tingling feeling. Health benefits: Soba noodles are high in fiber and contain all eight essential amino acids.
- Southwest Black Bean Soup - Black beans, tomatoes, grilled onions and jalapeno peppers in a broth of spices and herbs. Taste profile: Hearty and full-bodied. Health benefits: Black beans are high in fiber and protein, which may lower glucose levels and blood pressure.
- Coconut Macaroon (Gluten-free) - Shredded coconut, sliced almonds and egg whites with a sweet lemon flavor. Taste profile: Light and sweet with a hint of lemon. Health benefits: Coconut is full of amino acids and a good source of iron and almonds are rich in vitamins and minerals.
About Atlanta Bread
In 1993, Atlanta Bread began as a small sandwich cafe in a suburb of Atlanta, Georgia. Known for its fine ingredients and exceptional sandwiches, salads, soups and pastries, it quickly became a fast-growing concept that satisfied appetites with fresh, quality food in a casual, friendly setting.
Building on its 23-year heritage, the company recently launched a major brand revitalization designed to honor its customers and community by crafting delicious food and offering it in home-like surroundings through its local owners. Customers who treasure Atlanta Bread can enjoy the items they’ve always known, while exploring new additions to the menu that are fresh, flavorful and filled with ingredients that can be eaten every day.
Atlanta Bread has franchises throughout the country. Visit http://atlantabread.com/locations for a full list of locations and follow the company on Facebook and Twitter.
SOURCE Atlanta Bread
Blue Earth Network