Suite Deal! Starwood Hotels & Resorts Offers More Luxury, More Destinations At Discounted Rates During Annual ‘Suite Week’ Promotion
Special Sale Period Includes Discounts of Up to 15 Percent Off Across 160 North American Properties
STAMFORD, Conn. - March 8, 2016 - (BUSINESS WIRE) - Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc. (NYSE:HOT) is bringing back its popular “Suite Week” promotion with even sweeter deals on luxury accommodations for SPG members at over 160 North American properties. Together with its award-winning Starwood Preferred Guest® (SPG®) program, Starwood today unveiled this year’s lineup of hotels offering featured suite packages at a reduced rate of up to 15 percent off when booked between March 15st through March 22rd, 2016. Suite Week is the perfect time to plan a getaway, like a romantic trip to Maui’s tropical beaches or a reunion with long-distance friends in the majestic mountainous landscape of Victoria, BC. The promotion is being made available at hotels across the following brands: W®, Westin®, Sheraton®, St. Regis® and Tribute Portfolio™. To enroll in SPG for free, please visit www.spg.com/enroll.
Building on the success of previous Suite Week promotions, this year’s sale offers featured suite packages at even more Starwood hotel locations in some of the world’s most exciting travel destinations including Hawaii, Mexico City, New York and San Francisco. Reduced rate packages are available on stays through September 30, 2016 and include breakfast for two and 3,000 bonus Starpoints® per stay. For more information on the promotion or to book a stay, visit http://www.americas.starwoodoffers.com/suiteweek.
This year’s participating North American Starwood Hotels and Resorts include:
- The St. Regis New York, New York – Featuring dramatically renovated and redesigned suites and public spaces along with the debut of the new King Cole Bar & Salon, The St. Regis New York marries uptown sophistication with downtown chic at Manhattan's best address.
- The Westin Lagunamar Ocean Resort Villas & Spa, Cancun – Rejuvenate at The Heavenly Spa by Westin™ or relax in a dramatic infinity pool with swim-up bar. All the while, onsite restaurants and en-villa barbeques keep you energized.
- The Royal Hawaiian, Waikiki – This Luxury Collection Resort is uniquely designed with its original, historic main building and the more contemporary Mailani Tower, offering two distinct accommodation styles.
- The Palace, San Francisco – Built in 1875 in celebration of the West Coast boom, the Palace Hotel, San Francisco is a treasured city landmark. The hotel is ideally located just blocks away from Union Square, Chinatown, and the Financial District.
- The Chatwal, A Luxury Collection Hotel, New York – Located on 44th Street, the hotel is steps from Broadway theaters and the city’s media center. Designed by renowned architect Stanford White, its 1930s Empire Art Deco look has been re-imagined by Thierry Despont in rich hues of saffron, sepia, and ruby. All guests who book a suite during the Suite Week booking period will receive a complimentary signature cocktail.
Suite Week booking period runs from March 15th through March 22nd for stays through September 30, 2016.
About Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc.
Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc. is one of the leading hotel and leisure companies in the world with more than 1,270 properties in some 100 countries and over 180,000 employees at its owned and managed properties. Starwood is a fully integrated owner, operator and franchisor of hotels, resorts and residences under the renowned brands: St. Regis®, The Luxury Collection®, W®, Westin®, Le Méridien®, Sheraton®, Tribute Portfolio™, Four Points® by Sheraton, Aloft®, Element®, along with an expanded partnership with Design Hotels™. The Company also boasts one of the industry’s leading loyalty programs, Starwood Preferred Guest (SPG®). Visit http://www.starwoodhotels.com for more information and stay connected @starwoodbuzz on Twitter and Instagram and facebook.com/Starwood.
About Starwood Preferred Guest
Starwood Preferred Guest (SPG®) is an innovative, award-winning frequent traveler program that unites each of Starwood’s 11 distinctive hotel brands and includes more luxury hotels in more destinations around the world. SPG reinvented the hospitality loyalty landscape when it launched in 1999 with its breakthrough policy of no blackout dates, and over the years has continued its tradition of innovation with enhancements such as Cash + Points, SPG MomentsSM, and most recently Your24™ and SPG Lifetime™. In addition to Free Night Awards at more than 1,200 hotels and resorts and Award Flights on over 350 major airlines without blackout dates, the Starpoints® that members earn through SPG can be redeemed for access like no other to experiences in music, sports and the arts through SPG Moments. SPG offers the opportunity for meeting and travel professionals to earn rich rewards including Starpoints and elite status through SPG Pro. SPG also has an ongoing commitment to digital innovation to meet the needs of today’s connected global traveler – from the SPG app for iPhone that utilizes state-aware technology to create a more personalized hotel stay to Starwood’s Best Rate Guarantee on SPG.com, to SPG’s integration within various social media platforms. Offerings such as these have helped SPG build a passionate member base among the world’s most frequent travelers. Learn more at spg.com, spg.com/pro and spg.com/moments and connect with us on facebook.com/spg, twitter.com/spg, foursquare.com/spg, pinterest.com/spglife, and youtube.com/spg.
SOURCE Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc.
Starwood Hotels & Resort
Starwood Hotels & Resort
Comments:comments powered by Disqus
- Expansions & Growth
- Financial & Earnings Claims
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Personnel Changes
- General Announcements
- Conferences & Events
- Product Announcements
- Media Coverage
- Strategic Alliances