Hyatt Place And Hyatt House Shenzhen Airport Celebrate Official Opening
Hotels bring two distinct experiences under one roof to Shenzhen Airport in southern China
April 11, 2016 // Franchising.com // CHICAGO – Hyatt Place Shenzhen Airport and Hyatt House Shenzhen Airport open today in southern China’s Guangdong province. The opening of Hyatt House Shenzhen Airport marks the first Hyatt House hotel and the first combined Hyatt Place and Hyatt House hotels in the Asia Pacific region, creating an experience that enables guests to enjoy the benefits of both brands in one location.
Hyatt Place Shenzhen Airport brings the Hyatt Place brand’s intuitive design, casual atmosphere, and practical amenities, such as free Wi-Fi and 24-hour food offerings, to the Shenzhen Bao’an International Airport. Hyatt House Shenzhen Airport offers apartment-style suites with fully equipped kitchens, providing guests with the spaces and places that help make them feel more like home. The two hotels combine to create a hotel experience that offers an array of shared services and amenities that meet the needs of guests.
“We are excited to announce our first Hyatt House hotel and the first dual-branded Hyatt Place and Hyatt House hotels in China,” said Christopher Koehler, Hyatt’s vice president and managing director, China operations. “The opening of these hotels reinforce our commitment to thoughtful and purposeful growth, and we hope the hotels provide new and existing guests with more options when they are traveling in China.”
Convenient located at Shenzhen Bao'an International Airport with direct access to the new Terminal 3, Hyatt Place Shenzhen Airport and Hyatt House Shenzhen Airport provide guests with a relaxing and uncomplicated place to pause before beginning the next leg of their journey. Connected to the city’s ground transportation system, the combined hotels offer easy access to the city’s shopping, industrial and business areas, including Dongmen shopping area. The hotels are a 40-minute drive to Futian central business district and Shekou free trade zone, and for guests looking to explore Hong Kong’s city center, shuttle buses are available everyday at the airport. Recreational spots such as the Happy Valley and the Shenzhen Window of the World are 40 minutes away by car.
“It is a great honor for the team at Hyatt Place Shenzhen Airport and Hyatt House Shenzhen Airport to be part of these significant openings,” said General Manager Julie Tan. “We are ready to welcome guests to experience the modern comforts these two hotels offer – from the contemporary design and spacious layout of our guestrooms – from the separate spaces to sleep and work at Hyatt Place Shenzhen Airport to the apartment-style suites with real kitchens at Hyatt House Shenzhen Airport – our guests can choose a hotel that fits their needs.”
Hyatt Place Shenzhen Airport Offers:
- 167 spacious guestrooms and suites with separate spaces to sleep, work and relax, as well as a Cozy Corner sofa-sleeper
- Free Wi-Fi everywhere
- Free breakfast features an array of delicious hot breakfast items and fresh fruit
- 24/7 Gallery Menu and Market, enjoy a freshly prepared meal or pick up bottled beverages or perfectly packaged grab ‘n go sandwiches, salads and snacks, any time of the day or night
- Meetings Places with more than 3,200 square feet (300 square meters) of flexible and multi-functioning spaces equipped with the latest audio-visual technology and supported by the hotel’s expert Gallery Host team. Ranging from 650 square feet (61 square meters) to 750 square feet (70 square meters), the five meeting rooms are perfect for business gatherings, interviews and training events
- 24-hour Gym featuring cardio equipment with LCD touch screens and free ear buds
Hyatt House Shenzhen Airport offers:
- 112 Suites, ranging from spacious studios to one-bedroom Kitchen Suites with fully-equipped kitchens. Each Kitchen Suite features a full-sized refrigerator, microwave, dishwasher, and other small appliances and utensils, as well as a separate living space, bedroom and work area with a flat screen high definition television
- Free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel and guestrooms
- Complimentary Morning Spread, a full hot breakfast served daily for guests, featuring a build-your-own Omelet Bar, savories, fresh fruit and more
- The H BAR, a private, cozy space for both Hyatt Place and Hyatt House Shenzhen Airport guests to unwind in the evening, featuring a delicious menu, including sandwiches, pizza and snacks, in addition to a comprehensive selection of premium beers, wines and cocktails.
- The H Market to meet the everyday needs of guests, from snacks and sundries to freshly prepared salads and sandwiches
- Gathering Rooms with more than 1,900 square feet (180 square meters) of flexible meeting spaces, Hyatt House Shenzhen Airport features three Gathering Rooms ranging from 645 square feet (60 square meters) to 688 square feet (64 square meters that can accommodate up to 50 people in a variety of meeting formats. With all-inclusive packages available, each meeting room comes fully serviced with extensive menu options, comprehensive event planning support and audio-visual equipment
- A 24-hour Workout Room to keep fitness routines going
- Borrows Menu with often-forgotten items from phone charges to razors
- Additional services, including same-day dry cleaning services, 24-hour laundry room, and complimentary grocery shopping
Hyatt Place Shenzhen Airport and Hyatt House Shenzhen Airport share an indoor heated swimming pool situated between their respective gyms, which is open daily from 6 AM to 10 PM.
Hyatt Place And Hyatt House Shenzhen Airport Leadership
Hyatt Place Shenzhen Airport and Hyatt House Shenzhen Airport are under the leadership of General Manager Julie Tan and Director of Sales Rock Han. In her role, Tan is directly responsible for managing the day-to-day operations of the hotels, including overseeing the hotels’ 140 associates and ensuring guests encounter the thoughtful service for which Hyatt Place and Hyatt House hotels are known. Han is responsible for providing sales service and support to travelers and meeting planners frequenting Shenzhen Airport and the Bao’an area.
The term “Hyatt” is used in this release for convenience to refer to Hyatt Hotels Corporation and/or one or more of its affiliates.
About Hyatt Place
Hyatt Place, a brand of Hyatt Hotels Corporation, combines style, innovation and 24/7 convenience to create a seamless stay with modern comforts. There are more than 240 Hyatt Place locations in the United States, Armenia, Chile, China, Costa Rica, Honduras, India, Mexico, Morocco, Nicaragua, Panama, Puerto Rico, The Netherlands, and United Arab Emirates. To learn more about Hyatt Place hotels or to make a reservation, visit www.hyattplace.com.
Join the conversation on Facebook and Instagram, and tag photos with #HyattPlace and #TheresAPlaceForYou.
About Hyatt House
Hyatt House, a brand of Hyatt Hotels Corporation, launched in 2012 and offers more than 65 locations throughout the United States, Puerto Rico and China. Inspired by extensive research of guest experiences, Hyatt House hotels are designed to welcome residents rather than guests and offer services, amenities, upscale spaces and a casual, comfortable environment that reminds guests of home. To learn more about Hyatt House hotels or to book a reservation, visit www.hyatthouse.com.
Join the conversation on Facebook, and follow Hyatt House on Pinterest for inspiration on things to do, places to see and more in the neighborhood.
About Hyatt Hotels Corporation
Hyatt Hotels Corporation, headquartered in Chicago, is a leading global hospitality company with a proud heritage of making guests feel more than welcome. Thousands of members of the Hyatt family strive to make a difference in the lives of the guests they encounter every day by providing authentic hospitality. The Company's subsidiaries develop, own, operate, manage, franchise, license or provide services to hotels, resorts, branded residences and vacation ownership properties, including under the Park Hyatt®, Grand Hyatt®, Andaz®, Hyatt Regency®, Hyatt Centric™, Hyatt®, Hyatt Place®, Hyatt House®, Hyatt Ziva™, Hyatt Zilara™, Hyatt Residence Club®, Hyatt Residences® and The Unbound Collection by Hyatt™ brand names and have locations on six continents. As of December 31, 2015, the Company's worldwide portfolio consisted of 638 properties in 52 countries. For more information, please visit www.hyatt.com.
SOURCE Hyatt Hotels Corporation
+1 312 780 5797
Hyatt – China
+86 10 5928 1234