Jacksonville Homeowners have spoken: Brightway Insurance Agencies dominate Five Star Professional List
April 14, 2016 // Franchising.com // JACKSONVILLE, FLA - Based on a recent survey of more than 9,000 Jacksonville homeowners, Five Star Professional has produced their list of the Home/Auto Insurance professionals here that provide above-and-beyond service. The final list represents less than one percent of all insurance professionals in the area. And, of the 28 agencies on the list, fully half are Brightway Insurance Jacksonville-area agencies.
Five Star Professional conducts research in 45 markets across the U.S. to define and promote professional excellence. The Five Star designation helps consumers select a professional other consumers have indicated provides exceptional client satisfaction and service.
Recognized as Jacksonville Five Star Home/Auto Insurance Professionals are:
- Donna Bavier, Brightway St. Johns
- Jaime Bavier, Brightway St. Johns
- Erika Broom, Brightway, The Canty Agency
- Steve Canty, Brightway, The Canty Agency
- Mathew Carlucci, Brightway, The Carlucci Agency
- Chris Huebener, Brightway, Ponte Vedra Beach
- Michelle Jeralds, Brightway, The Michelle Jeralds Agency
- Maria MacInnes, Brightway, Mandarin
- Daniel Miller, Brightway, Riverside
- Laura Mitchell, Brightway, Fort Caroline
- Jim Pihl, Brightway, Mandarin and Brightway, Julington Creek
- Michael Tarzia, Brightway, The Fernandina Beach Agency
- Justin Thompson, Brightway, The Carlucci Agency
- Timothy Yarbrough, Brightway, The Fernandina Beach Agency
Brightway Chairman and Co-Founder David Miller said: “We are very proud of these Brightway agents for receiving recognition from the customers we serve. Our focus is on providing our families, friends and neighbors with total protection. We work hard every day to give them peace of mind knowing that everything they cherish is fully protected.”
Founded in 2003, the company is now the nation’s seventh largest privately held Personal Lines insurance agency in the U.S. In 2015, the company was named the nation’s No. 1 Franchise to Buy by Forbes. Most recently, the company has been named to Franchise Gator’s list of the 50 Fastest Growing Franchises, and was named a Franchise Gator Top 100 Franchise and a Top 100 Best Overall Franchise by FranchiseRankings.com. Brightway is the only independent agency franchise company to be listed in these rankings.