Couple Bring College H.U.N.K.S. Hauling Junk Franchise to Fort Worth
Soon-to-Be-Married 20-Somethings Say 'I Do' to Fast-Growing College H.U.N.K.S. Hauling Junk Franchise
April 27, 2016 // Franchising.com // FORT WORTH, Texas — College H.U.N.K.S. Hauling Junk and Moving — which has been featured on “Blue Collar Millionaire,” “Shark Tank” and other primetime shows — has expanded into the Fort Worth area thanks to a young couple.
Corey Gaither, 26, and Amber Bush, 25, opened their business March 23. It’s the ninth location in Texas for the junk removal and moving company franchise. The couple, who are getting married in November, say they decided to open a College H.U.N.K.S. location because they were impressed with the company’s core values, which include providing “wow” customer service, building leaders, always branding, and creating a fun, enthusiastic team environment.
Company values include:
- Building leaders. Employees are encouraged to learn and master every aspect of the business, and College H.U.N.K.S. provides a clear path to advancement, as well as intentional lessons in entrepreneurship to help new employees gain management, marketing and customer service skills, and to potentially become business owners themselves.
- Always branding. Everyone is encouraged to consider how each action they take impacts the community and customers, and to strive to make life better for everyone we interact with.
- Create a fun, enthusiastic, team environment. College H.U.N.K.S. Hauling Junk has a collegiate, and collegial, atmosphere. As the company’s tongue-in-cheek name implies, it doesn’t take itself too seriously, even as franchisees and executive leadership focus on teamwork and customer service. Camaraderie, enthusiasm and excitement are big components of the brand.
- Listen, fulfill and delight. College H.U.N.K.S. pays attention to customers, listens to the issues that may surround their need to declutter or move, and then looks for ways to care for customers and deliver a stress-free experience.
Bringing new professionalism to an old industry
College H.U.N.K.S. Hauling Junk has become a nationwide, multi-million dollar brand by bringing professional service and bold marketing to an ancient industry. Moving and decluttering are neither new nor trendy, but they are universally needed services.
H.U.N.K.S. stands for Honest, Uniformed, Nice, Knowledgeable Service, which is the company’s promise to customers. College H.U.N.K.S. fulfills that promise by building a great team of men and women who set out to be more than junk haulers and movers — they set out to learn how to run and grow a successful business. Like other College H.U.N.K.S. owners, Gaither and Bush actively recruit employees who are entrepreneurial, friendly, professional and looking to grow.
Bush says the company’s commitment to building leaders helps it attract great employees who are smart, curious, and eager to learn business and customer service skills.
“We want the customer to feel as comfortable as possible and not feel as if there is a stranger in their home. We want them to feel like we are a friend or family member,” she says.
The couple’s business currently offers junk removal service, and they plan to also begin offering local moving services by late Spring.
Their business is open from 8 a.m. to 9 p.m. Monday through Saturday, and from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. on Sunday. You can reach them at 817-203-1440 or http://locations.collegehunkshaulingjunk.com/tx/fort-worth.html.
To learn more about College H.U.N.K.S. Hauling Junk franchise opportunities, visit www.collegehunksfranchise.com.
College H.U.N.K.S. Hauling Junk
Danielle Wright Kimble
Comments:comments powered by Disqus
- Expansions & Growth
- Financial & Earnings Claims
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Personnel Changes
- General Announcements
- Conferences & Events
- Product Announcements
- Media Coverage
- Strategic Alliances