Expense Reduction Analysts Adds Five New Franchise Practices across North America
A Global Leader in Cost Management Consulting Taps Experienced Professionals for North American Network; Expects to add Five Additional Franchisees by June
May 03, 2016 // Franchising.com // Addison, TX – Expense Reduction Analysts (ERA), a global leader in cost management consulting, is continuing to provide cost-saving solutions to companies and non-profits across North America with the addition of five new practices to the franchised network. Further increasing its brand footprint, the North American ERA organization expects to open five additional franchise practices across North America by June.
The North American ERA organization has grown its network of more than 150 franchisees by attracting the talents of experienced professionals within many different financial and business disciplines. Since January, there have been three additions to the ERA franchise network in Canada and two in the United States, including:
- Matt Pritchard: Pritchard, who debuted his ERA practice in April, serves the greater Vancouver, British Columbia area as a Principal. Pritchard has over 15 years of progressive experiences as a Mechanical Development Engineer working in the Automotive and Fleet Industries.
- Paul Tanuseputra: Tanuseputra, who operates his practice in the Metro Vancouver, British Columbia area, joined ERA in January as a Principal. Prior to opening his own ERA practice, Tanusputra was a senior financial executive for over 25 years.
- Kevin Quinn: Quinn is a CPA with over 20 years of experience in finance and financial services, and worked closely with clients to identify and implement cost savings of over $45 million in a wide range of areas. Quinn opened his practice in January, and serves a wide range of clients in Toronto, Ontario.
- Bob Morris: Morris, who concentrates on business development and project management in the North Texas region, joined ERA in January. Prior to ERA, Morris held a variety of finance and project management roles with three private equity sponsored retail firms, and analyst positions with Intel Corporation and PepsiCo.
- Stephanie Scarola: Scarola is a CPA with over 20 years of senior finance and operations experience in financial services. Stephanie joined ERA in January, and serves a broad range of clients in the DC Metro, Maryland, and Virginia area as a Director. Prior to joining ERA, Scarola was the CFO and COO of Mercer Heal th & Benefits, the largest global advisor and broker of health and benefit solutions.
“I was drawn to ERA because it is unlike any other cost management consulting firm I have experienced,” said Matt Pritchard, Principal of ERA serving Vancouver, British Columbia. “As someone who always wanted to become an entrepreneur, ERA’s established business model, resources, credibility and training provided me with the opportunity to build my own practice within the ERA network.”
“We’re already seeing tremendous growth throughout the North American franchise network this year,” said Red Boswell, Senior Vice President of Franchising and Business Development at ERA. “The five executive consultants we’ve added since January are bringing our organization over 100 years of combined experience providing expense management and cost saving solutions to companies and non-profits. There’s no other consulting firm that provides the level of expertise that ERA does. Executives who are looking to take control of their careers through franchising are finding our organization as a lucrative and respected opportunity.”
With over 650 franchisees in over 25 countries, ERA is the leader when it comes to helping companies and non-profits put additional cash flow to work by lowering supplier costs without any compromise to quality or service – and with no financial risk to the organization. ERA franchisees globally have completed more than 18,000 cost reduction projects for more than 5,000 clients.
About Expense Reduction Analysts
Expense Reduction Analysts (ERA) is a global leader in helping organizations put additional cash flow to work by further lowering supplier costs, without any compromise to quality and service. Established in 1992, with locations in the USA, Canada, Mexico, South America, the UK, Europe, Australia and New Zealand, ERA is now the largest and most experienced consultancy of its kind in the world. For more information, visit http://www.expensereduction.com/.
SOURCE Expense Reduction Analysts
(O) 847.945.1300, ext. 250