27 RE/MAX Firms in Northern Illinois Ranked Among Nation’s Most Successful Residential Brokerages in 2015 by REAL Trends
Twenty-seven brokerage firms in the RE/MAX Northern Illinois network recently were recognized for their productivity by REAL Trends magazine in its annual analysis of the nation’s largest residential real estate firms. The REAL Trends 500 highlights the nation’s most productive residential real estate firms based on closed transaction sides and closed sales volume.
CHICAGO (PRWEB) May 07, 2016 - Twenty-seven RE/MAX brokerage firms operating 60 offices in northern Illinois were recognized by REAL Trends magazine in its annual analysis of the nation’s largest residential real estate firms. The REAL Trends 500 highlights the nation’s most productive residential real estate firms based on closed transaction sides and closed sales volume.
Named to the top 50 firms in the nation in terms of percentage gain in both closed transactions and closed sales volume over the last year and the last five years was RE/MAX 10, with two offices in Chicago and single offices in New Lenox, Oak Lawn and Palos Park, Ill. In the last year, RE/MAX 10 recorded a 69 percent increase in transaction sides and 92 percent gain in sales volume. Over the most recent five years, the firm saw its transaction sides grow by 196 percent and it sales volume rise by 324 percent.
Firms in the RE/MAX Northern Illinois real estate network that placed in the Top 500 are as follows:
- RE/MAX Suburban, with offices in Arlington Heights, Buffalo Grove, Glen Ellyn, Libertyville, Mt. Prospect, Schaumburg and Wheaton, ranked 173rd in closed transaction sides and 214th in closed sales volume.
- RE/MAX 10 ranked 247th in closed transaction sides and 411th in closed sales volume.
- RE/MAX Synergy, with offices in Flossmoor, Frankfort and Orland Park, Ill., ranked 380th in closed transaction sides. The brokerage recently opened a new office in downtown Chicago.
- RE/MAX Unlimited Northwest, with offices in Algonquin, Bartlett, Crystal Lake, Huntley, Lake Zurich and Palatine, ranked 451st in closed transaction sides.
Brokerage firms that closed at least 500 transaction sides but were not among the Top 500 are named to the REAL Trends Up and Comers list. An additional 23 RE/MAX Northern Illinois firms qualified. They are:
- RE/MAX of Naperville – Naperville; RE/MAX Enterprises – Downers Grove
- RE/MAX Showcase – Gurnee, Long Grove and Waukegan
- RE/MAX Action – Lisle/li>
- RE/MAX All Pro – Bloomingdale and Sugar Grove; RE/MAX Great American North – St. Charles
- RE/MAX Professionals Select – Naperville
- RE/MAX City – Chicago
- RE/MAX Excels – Geneva
- RE/MAX Ultimate Professionals – Plainfield and Shorewood
- RE/MAX of Barrington – Barrington; RE/MAX NOW – Lake Barrington
- RE/MAX Central – Roselle
- RE/MAX Vision 212 – Chicago
- RE/MAX Horizon – Elgin
- RE/MAX 2000 – Crete
- RE/MAX Plaza – McHenry, Richmond, Wauconda and Woodstock
- RE/MAX Advantage Realty – Antioch
- RE/MAX Partners – Berwyn
- RE/MAX Sauk Valley – Sterling and Dixon
- RE/MAX Destiny – Elk Grove Village
- RE/MAX Professionals – Bolingbrook and Burr Ridge
- RE/MAX Property Source – Belvidere and Rockford; RE/MAX Hub City, Rochelle
- RE/MAX At Home – Rolling Meadows
- RE/MAX in the Village, Realtors® – Oak Park
- RE/MAX Top Performers – Lake Bluff
Based on data in the 2016 REAL Trends 500, RE/MAX agents at brokerages included in the survey averaged 17.3 transaction sides each in 2015. That is significantly more than agents with other national franchise brands and more than double the 7.9 transaction sides averaged by agents at all 1,605 brokerages in the survey.
RE/MAX agents consistently rank among the most productive in the industry. In 2015, RE/MAX Northern Illinois agents averaged 18 transaction sides. RE/MAX has been the leader in the northern Illinois real estate market since 1989 and is continually growing. The RE/MAX Northern Illinois network, with headquarters in Elgin, Ill., consists of more than 2,250 sales associates and 106 independently owned and operated RE/MAX offices that provide a full range of residential and commercial brokerage services. Its mobile real estate app, available for download at http://www.illinoisproperty.com, provides comprehensive information about residential and commercial property for sale in the region. The northern Illinois network is part of RE/MAX, a global real estate organization with 104,000+ sales associates in 90+ nations.
Editor's Note: RE/MAX® is a registered trademark. Please spell in all caps. Thank you. This release is posted at blog.illinoisproperty.com.
RE/MAX Northern Illinois
+1 (847) 428-4200
Comments:comments powered by Disqus
- Expansions & Growth
- Financial & Earnings Claims
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Personnel Changes
- General Announcements
- Conferences & Events
- Product Announcements
- Media Coverage
- Strategic Alliances