Minuteman Press Franchise Growth in Philadelphia Region
5 Grand Openings in 2016 and Total Sales Volumes Up 19% in 1Q 2016
Minuteman Press International is proud to announce 5 grand openings in the Philadelphia region. There was also a first quarter increase of 19% over the previous year in total sales volumes for the Philadelphia region. The positive growth is a testament to the ongoing local support that Minuteman Press provides to its owners in Philadelphia, as well as the useful products and services that Minuteman Press provides to the business community.
May 12, 2016 // Franchising.com // PHILADELPHIA - Minuteman Press International is finding the Philadelphia region to be fertile ground for franchise success in 2016. Total sales volumes have increased 19% across the region in the first quarter 2016, and already there have been five grand openings this year in Philadelphia and surrounding areas in Eastern Pennsylvania.
"The positive growth the Philadelphia region is seeing this year is not surprising to me. We provide products and services that businesses are already using every day. Our franchise owners have an advantage of being in an industry that offers products and services that do not require the need to generate interest in them. It’s obvious to me that the Minuteman Press franchisees are getting our message out to more businesses than ever before," said Richard Hornberger, Minuteman Press International Regional Vice President for the Philadelphia region.
Richard added, “Minuteman Press International provides the training, support and resources to help our franchise owners realize their visions of owning their own business, even if they have no previous business experience. These are just some of the reasons we’ve been experiencing such growth in and around Philadelphia."
5 Grand Openings in Philadelphia / Eastern Pennsylvania
- Eagleville, PA – When Doug DiPasquale first started franchising with Minuteman Press in 2006, he was 22 years old. For ten years, Doug has owned and operated the Minuteman Press design, marketing and printing franchise in Lansdale, PA. In April 2016, Doug became the latest Minuteman Press owner to buy a second center. His Minuteman Press location is located at 2938 West Ridge Pike, Eagleville, PA 19403.
- Bala Cynwyd, PA – Jude Arijaje came to the United States from Nigeria in 2000, and his first job in Philadelphia was as a parking lot attendant. Jude then worked as a real estate agent before franchising with Minuteman Press in 2008, when he opened his center in the heart of Philadelphia at 1717 South Broad Street. Already a member of the Minuteman Press International President's Club for top performers, Jude became an owner of his second center in Bala Cynwyd, PA in January 2016. Jude bought the franchise for sale from longtime Minuteman Press owner Jack Pressman, who retired after 22 years in business. The center is located at 301 Montgomery Ave, Bala Cynwyd, PA 19004.
- Newtown, PA – John Stranford worked in management for a large healthcare organization, on the benefits side of the insurance business. After reaching as high as he could go on the corporate ladder, John decided to fulfill his lifelong dream of owning his own business. In 2015, John bought his first Minuteman Press franchise in Morrisville, PA. Then, in January 2016, he bought his second center in Newtown, PA, which is located at 281 N Sycamore St, Newtown, PA 18940.
- Glenside, PA in the Keswick Village – Charles and Lyn Church are opening their brand new Minuteman Press design, marketing and printing franchise on June 1, 2016. Charles comes from a background in sales and marketing, while Lyn works with non-profit organizations. Their new Minuteman Press center is located in Glenside, PA inside the historic Keswick Village, which serves as a cultural hub and thrives as a commerce center.
- Paoli, PA – Barry and Philip Kitain are the latest father and son franchise team to get started with Minuteman Press. Barry is an attorney who once worked for a large auto repair franchise as a site selector. Barry's son Philip comes from a management background with a home improvement manufacturer. Their Minuteman Press center is set to open in Paoli, PA on June 1, 2016.
“We have not found a limit to the size that an individual Minuteman Press franchise owner can grow their business," commented Richard Hornberger. He continued, "However, if a Minuteman Press owner wishes to expand their footprint and reach a larger geographical area, then opening another center in another area is an option they can employ."
Richard concludes, "I'd like to welcome Charles and Lyn Church and Barry and Philip Kitain into the Minuteman Press franchise family. Also, congratulations to Doug DiPasquale, Jude Arijaje, and John Stranford on becoming the newest multi-unit Minuteman Press franchise owners."
Learn more about Minuteman Press franchise opportunities at www.minutemanpressfranchise.com.
About Minuteman Press
Serving the business community for over 40 years, Minuteman Press’ customer service driven business model provides digital print, design and promotional products and services to businesses from concept review through to completion. Today we are much more than just print; we can provide anything you can put a name, image or logo on! Our new slogan – We Design, Print & Promote… YOU! – indicates the wide variety of products and services we offer that go beyond printing. For more information about our products and services or to find your local Minuteman Press, visit www.minutemanpress.com.
About Minuteman Press International
Minuteman Press International is a number one rated business service franchise that offers world class training and unparalleled ongoing local support. Started in 1973 by Roy Titus and his son Bob, Minuteman Press began franchising in 1975 and has grown to over 930 locations worldwide including the U.S., Australia, Canada, South Africa, and the United Kingdom. Minuteman Press has been rated #1 in category 24 times by Entrepreneur and 12 times in a row, including 2016. Prior experience is not necessary to own and operate a successful Minuteman Press franchise. Learn more about Minuteman Press franchise opportunities at www.minutemanpressfranchise.com.
SOURCE Minuteman Press
631-249-1370, ext. 249
Add to Request List
Comments:comments powered by Disqus
- Expansions & Growth
- Financial & Earnings Claims
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Personnel Changes
- General Announcements
- Conferences & Events
- Product Announcements
- Media Coverage
- Strategic Alliances