Chicken Salad Chick To Open Fourth Birmingham Location
Fast-Casual Restaurant Concept Expands Presence in Alabama
May 26, 2016 // Franchising.com // Auburn, AL – Chicken Salad Chick, the nation’s only southern inspired, fast casual chicken salad restaurant concept, announced today it will be expanding in Alabama with its fourth location in the Birmingham market. The new restaurant will open on Wednesday, June 1 and is located at 3780 Riverchase Village, Suite 110 in the city of Hoover. This company-owned location marks the 17th Chicken Salad Chick restaurant in Alabama. The restaurant will feature a one-of-a-kind menu that is unique to the market.
“Our new Riverchase Chicken Salad Chick will be unique in many ways, including new chicken salad flavors and menu items,” said Stacy Brown, founder of Chicken Salad Chick. “We love how passionate our Birmingham area guests are about chicken salad and knew they would be the perfect ones to enjoy this exclusive Chicken Salad Chick experience.”
During the first 10 days the restaurant is open, guests will enjoy southern hospitality through giveaways and specials at the new Chicken Salad Chick restaurant:
- Wednesday, June 1 – Free Chicken Salad for a Year: The first 100 guests in line receive a pound of chicken salad for a year! *First guest receives a pound per week, next 99 receive a pound per month. Available for redemption from 6/15/16 to 6/15/17.
- Thursday, June 2 - Free Chick Tervis Tumbler: The first 50 guests to purchase a pound of chicken salad with The Chick special will receive a limited edition Chick Tervis Tumbler.
- Friday, June 3 – Free Scoop Friday: The first 100 guests to purchase the Chick Special will receive a free scoop of Classic Carol.
- Saturday, June 4 – Selfie Stick Saturday: The first 100 guests will receive a free Chicken Salad Chick Selfie Stick. In addition, anyone who posts a photo and include the hashtag #SelfieChickSaturday will be automatically entered for a chance to win a free pound of chicken salad.
- Monday, June 6 – Meet the Chicks Day: The first 100 guests to order will receive a “Meet the Chicks” punch card. For sixteen weeks, guests can try one free scoop of the chicken salad 'flavor of the week', allowing guests a tour of every Chicken Salad Chick flavor.
- Tuesday, June 7 – Totes Tuesday: The first 50 guests to purchase the Chick Special receive a limited edition Chick Tote Bag.
- Wednesday, June 8 – Kid’s Eat Free All Day: One free kid’s meal for each Chick Special purchased. Only applies to dine-in guests with a child age 10 or under.
- Thursday, June 9 – Free Chick Umbrella: The first 50 guests to purchase a pound of chicken salad with the Chick Special will receive a free limited edition chick umbrella.
- Friday, June 10 – Fitness Friday: The first 50 guests to purchase the Chick Special receive a limited edition Chick water bottle.
- Saturday, June 11 – Buy Two Pounds Get a Free Chick Cooler: The first 50 guests to purchase two pounds of chicken salad will receive a free Chick Cooler.
The Chicken Salad Chick concept, born in Auburn, Ala., was established in 2008 in the kitchen of founder, Stacy Brown. When Stacy discovered that the local county health department would not allow her to continue making and selling her delicious recipes out of her home kitchen, she overcame that obstacle by launching her first restaurant with the business expertise of her future husband and fellow founder, Kevin Brown. Together, they opened a small takeout restaurant, which quickly grew; the company now has 54 restaurants across the Southeast.
Chicken Salad Chick in Hoover-Riverchase will be open Monday – Saturday from 11 a.m. – 8 p.m. For more information, visit http://www.chickensaladchick.com, or call 205-518-0256. Follow Chicken Salad Chick on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram for the latest news and trends.
About Chicken Salad Chick
Chicken Salad Chick puts an edgy twist on a Southern classic, offering guests a “custom fit” chicken salad experience, with 15 original flavors to choose from, as well as gourmet soups, flavorful side salads and freshly-baked desserts. Chicken Salad Chick serves southern style chicken salad with heart and strives to spread joy, enrich lives and serve others every day. Today, the brand has 54 locations across the Southeast, and has currently sold 146 franchises to be developed across the states of Alabama, Florida, Georgia, North and South Carolina, Tennessee, Louisiana and Texas. The brand was recently named as the top chicken salad in the country to try in the 2015 March/April issue of Cooking with Paula Deen, as well as one of FastCasual.com’s top Movers and Shakers and one of NRN’s 2015 Breakout Brands. Corporate offices are located at 724 North Dean Road in Auburn, Alabama. See www.chickensaladchick.com for additional information.
SOURCE Chicken Salad Chick
Fish Consulting, LLC
O: (954) 893-9150
C: (305) 299-4581
Comments:comments powered by Disqus
- Expansions & Growth
- Financial & Earnings Claims
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Personnel Changes
- General Announcements
- Conferences & Events
- Product Announcements
- Media Coverage
- Strategic Alliances