BeaverTails to Introduce New Franchisee Opportunity at International Franchise Expo, New York City, June 16-18
$99,000 USD turnkey franchise makes BeaverTails one of the most compelling new business opportunities at IFE
MONTREAL, QC (PRWEB) June 01, 2016 - BeaverTails, makers of unique and delicious BeaverTails® pastries, today announced that it will introduce a new turnkey franchise concept at the upcoming International Franchise Expo (IFE), to be held at New York City’s Javitz Center, June 16 – 18. BeaverTails will be in booth # 933.
Based on an old family recipe, BeaverTails pastries are a Canadian icon – a unique and delicious treat. Served hot and topped with numerous choices, including cinnamon & sugar, chocolate hazelnut spread, Reese’s® Pieces and peanut butter, BeaverTails pastries satisfy indulgences of all tastes. BeaverTails also offers a menu of favorite snack foods, including BeaverBites, BeaverDogs, poutines, and moozoo® smoothies, frozen yogurts and gelatos.
For the first time ever, BeaverTails is offering an exceptional incentive to new US franchisees – a $99,000 USD turnkey franchise. This offer includes:
- A fully self-contained BeaverTails trailer – a very efficient space that houses all food preparation and storage, and may be staffed by one to six people.
- A franchise fee for up to 20 years (subject to review every five years).
- Exclusive access to a territory with a minimum population of 300,000 people and the opportunity to serve all temporary fairs and events within that territory.
- An 8% royalty fee – conveniently built into the cost of proprietary BeaverTails ingredients.
- A highly effective training program, regular visits from head office, state-of-the-art software systems, a 38-year history, extensive marketing and social media support, etc.
“As a central element of our US growth strategy, we are offering new franchisees an exceptional opportunity to kick start their entrepreneurial dreams,” says Pino Di Ioia, CEO, BeaverTails. “IFE is one of the best venues for prospective franchisees to research opportunities and we are confident that ours is among the best. We wish to work with an expanding network of passionate individuals in order to place BeaverTails locations at, or near, leading tourist and leisure destinations across the country.”
“The BeaverTails business model is compelling for several reasons. First, our operations are comparatively simple and our food costs are attractive. Second, our product is unique. Third, BeaverTails pastries are topped with a variety of choices, which allows us to provide an animated and interactive experience that creates superior customer engagement and loyalty. We are excited to be at IFE this year and we look forward to meeting numerous prospective new franchisees,” adds Mr. Di Ioia.
For more information, please visit http://www.beavertails.com.
BeaverTails® is a registered trademarks of BeaverTails Brands Inc. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
+1 (514) 499-9632
Comments:comments powered by Disqus
- Expansions & Growth
- Financial & Earnings Claims
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Personnel Changes
- General Announcements
- Conferences & Events
- Product Announcements
- Media Coverage
- Strategic Alliances