Decorating Den Interiors Announces Franchise Of The Year And Other Top Business Awards
June 03, 2016 // Franchising.com // Easton, Md. - Franchise owner Deanna Frazier, of Plano, Texas, was named Franchise of the Year, the highest franchisee business award presented by Decorating Den Interiors, North America’s largest interior design and home furnishings franchise company and leading in-home decorating service.
“Deanna has been on a remarkable pace since opening her franchise less than five years ago,” said Jim Bugg, Jr., president and CEO. “She consistently demonstrates the value of meticulous business planning and follow-through. Her exceptional dedication and service through cooperation with other franchise owners, suppliers and management are excellent examples of this award’s criteria.”
“I am thrilled and honored to receive the Franchise of the Year award,” said Frazier. “This would not have been possible without the wonderful support system of Decorating Den and the fantastic supplier network!”
- Other top business awards presented at the company’s 47th annual conference and supplier market held recently in San Antonio, Texas were:
- Region of the Year, for the second consecutive year, was the South Florida Region managed by Judy Underwood and Cliff Welles, owners of Decorating Den Interiors in Bonita Springs, Fla. The award, the highest honor the company bestows on a region, recognizes outstanding achievement of a role-model region.
- Top Salesperson of the Year was Catherine Pulcine, who with her husband Jerome owns Decorating Den Interiors in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada.
- The franchise with the top retails sales by their entire team were the Pulcines for being the highest in Canada, and the Lisa Landry franchise, of Arlington, Texas, for highest in the U.S.
- Rookies of the Year were business partners Jill Shuey and Charla Traugott, of Montgomery, Texas, who had the highest sales for their first 12 months in business.
- The top decorator, who is not a franchise owner, was Dawn Taylor, of the Landry franchise in Arlington, Texas.
- The highest regional growth award went to Underwood and Welles, whose South Florida region had the highest percentage increase over the previous year’s sales.
- Field Manager of the Year was Patrice Hawkins, franchise owner from Charlotte, N.C., who manages franchises in North Carolina.
About Decorating Den
Decorating Den Interiors was founded in 1969 and has nearly 300 franchises throughout the U.S. and Canada. Its design professionals represent some 100 home furnishings suppliers of furniture, window treatments, wall and floor coverings, lighting, accessories and closet systems. They provide complimentary design consultations and personally oversee projects through installation.
SOURCE Decorating Den
Corporate Public Relations Counsel
O: (814) 336-3000