Cheeseburger In Paradise Gives Flavor A Flip Flop With New Island Essentials Summer Menu, Available Through September 6
HOUSTON - June 20, 2016 // PRNewswire // - Summer has never tasted better thanks to Cheeseburger in Paradise. The tropical bar and grill chain has just launched its Island Essentials menu, offering a delicious array of seasonal dishes, desserts and drinks through September 6. Highlights of the menu, which is available at all locations with the exception of Miramar Beach, FL and Myrtle Beach, SC, include:
- El Cubano – slow cooked pulled pork, sliced ham, Swiss cheese and Claussen® pickles piled onto a hoagie roll with a house-made mustard-mayonnaise spread; pressed until golden brown and served with french fried potatoes
- Jumbo Mango Wings – perfectly cooked fresh jumbo wings (bone-in and boneless options) tossed in a sweet mango sauce; served with celery sticks and choice of dressing
- St. Bart's Citrus Chicken – two grilled citrus-marinated chicken breasts served over island rice with teriyaki broccoli
- Costa Rican Steak Wrap – tender slices of flame grilled steak tossed with fresh salsa, roasted corn, sautéed mushrooms, fajita veggies and Swiss cheese, then wrapped in a flour burrito tortilla and pressed golden brown; served with Asian mayo for dipping and french fried potatoes
- Calypso Shrimp Wrap – grilled shrimp basted in a signature St. Bart's Citrus Glaze and tossed with mixed greens, fresh fruit, honey roasted almonds and Citrus Vinaigrette dressing, then wrapped in a flour tortilla; served with french fried potatoes
- Steakhouse Burger – half-pound burger topped with Swiss cheese, rich demi-glace, steakhouse mushrooms and onions, A.1. Sauce and fresh spring mix; served with french fried potatoes
- Steakhouse Sirloin – tender, marinated sirloin flame grilled to perfection, then topped with Steakhouse mushrooms and onions and a rich demi-glace; served with Island Rice and signature Teriyaki Broccoli
- Peppercorn Bleu Cheese Sirloin – mixed peppercorn rubbed sirloin, flame-grilled to perfection and topped with melted bleu cheese crumbles; served with Island Rice and signature Teriyaki Broccoli
- Calypso Shrimp Salad – two grilled shrimp skewers basted in signature St. Bart's Citrus Glaze, served atop a bed of mixed greens with fresh fruit and honey roasted almonds; served with your choice of dressing
- Tropical Steak Salad – mixed greens tossed in a balsamic vinaigrette with honey roasted almonds, diced tomatoes, Craisins, strawberries, cheddar jack cheese blend and bleu cheese crumbles, then topped with a flame-grilled sirloin
- Surfboard Brownie Sundae – three, freshly baked brownie triangles served warm, dusted with powdered sugar and drizzled with chocolate sauce, then covered with fresh strawberries, honey roasted almonds and toasted coconut; topped with whipped cream and served with vanilla and strawberry ice cream
- Laid Back Libations – make every meal a party with cocktail options that include the Electric Lizard, Torched Cherry Pina Colada, Coronita Rita and Strawberry Daiquiri; Cheeseburger in Paradise also features award-winning Flip Flop® white wine varieties
No matter what the selection, diners will enjoy a colorful and festive setting that feels miles away from the everyday.
For more information about Cheeseburger in Paradise, visit www.cheeseburgerinparadise.com or follow us on Facebook: cheeseburgerinparadise and Twitter: @cometoparadise.
About Luby's, Inc.
Luby's, Inc. (NYSE: LUB) operates restaurants under the brands Luby's Cafeteria, Fuddruckers and Cheeseburger in Paradise and provides food service management through its Luby's Culinary Services division. The company-operated restaurants include 92 Luby's Cafeterias, 77 Fuddruckers restaurants, eight Cheeseburger in Paradise full service restaurants and bars and one Bob Luby's Seafood Grill. Its Luby's Cafeterias are located primarily in Texas. In addition to the company-operated Fuddruckers locations, Luby's is the franchisor for 115 Fuddruckers franchise locations across the United States(including Puerto Rico), Canada, Mexico, Panama, Italy, Poland, Chile, Colombiaand the Dominican Republic. Luby's Culinary Services provides food service management to 28 sites consisting of healthcare, higher education and corporate dining locations.
SOURCE Cheeseburger in Paradise