Top 1,000 Agents Honored as Industry Leaders
RE/MAX Maintains Largest Brand Presence for Second Year
June 29, 2016 // Franchising.com // DENVER – For two years running, RE/MAX has more of the nation’s most prolific home-selling agents than any other brand, according to the 11th annual REAL Trends “The Thousand.”
“It’s not surprising to see RE/MAX agents leading the way for outstanding performance. Time and again, surveys of the largest brokerages come to the same conclusion - RE/MAX agents average more sales than other real estate agents,” said Dave Liniger, RE/MAX CEO, Co-Founder and Chairman of the Board. “Their accomplishments are a result of their commitment to providing the highest level of customer service to each one of their home buying and selling clients.”
Of all agents in “The Thousand,” 152 are affiliated with RE/MAX, which is more than 15 percent of the total 1,002 rankings. Keller Williams finished second with 132, while Coldwell Banker had 109. Among the 500 individual agents and teams who closed the most residential transaction sides, nearly a quarter, or 117, were earned by RE/MAX agents.
Key recognitions of RE/MAX agents and teams in “The Thousand:”
- Five RE/MAX agents finished in the top 50 when ranked by transaction sides sold by individuals. They were led by No. 14 Sherri Saad, RE/MAX Leading Edge in Detroit, Michigan.
- Eight RE/MAX agents placed in the survey for individual sales volume, led by No. 49 Silva Hameline, RE/MAX Elite in Malibu, California.
- Of the 66 RE/MAX teams ranked for transaction sides, 12 finished in the top 50. They were led by No. 3 Ryan O’Neill’s The Minnesota Real Estate Team, RE/MAX Advantage Plus in Bloomington, Minnesota.
- Twenty-seven RE/MAX teams landed on the list when ranked by sales volume. They were led by No. 10 Ronnie & Cathy Matthews Real Estate Team, RE/MAX Legends in Spring, Texas.
Advertised in the Wall Street Journal, the annual REAL Trends “The Thousand” ranks participating U.S. agents based on their 2015 residential production. The list is comprised of four categories: 250 teams ranked by largest sales volume, 250 teams ranked by most residential transaction sides, 250 individuals ranked by largest sales volume and 250 individuals ranked by most residential transaction sides.
About the RE/MAX Network
RE/MAX was founded in 1973 by Dave and Gail Liniger, with an innovative, entrepreneurial culture affording its agents and franchisees the flexibility to operate their businesses with great independence. Over 100,000 agents provide RE/MAX a global reach of nearly 100 countries. Nobody sells more real estate than RE/MAX, when measured by residential transaction sides.
RE/MAX, LLC, one of the world’s leading franchisors of real estate brokerage services, is a wholly-owned subsidiary of RMCO, LLC, which is controlled and managed by RE/MAX Holdings, Inc. (NYSE:RMAX).
With a passion for the communities in which its agents live and work, RE/MAX is proud to have raised more than $150 million for Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals® and other charities.
For more information about RE/MAX, to search home listings or find an agent in your community, please visit www.remax.com. For the latest news about RE/MAX, please visit www.remax.com/newsroom.
Comments:comments powered by Disqus
- Expansions & Growth
- Financial & Earnings Claims
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Personnel Changes
- General Announcements
- Conferences & Events
- Product Announcements
- Media Coverage
- Strategic Alliances