Chili's - Chilin' Since '75
Reminding guests that flavor is not a fad, Chili's shares its heritage story with innovations to its first menu item
DALLAS - July 5, 2016 // PRNewswire // - Chili's® Grill & Bar, one of America's leading casual dining restaurant brands, started with burgers on its original menu and today added new craft burgers tied to the launch of the brand's new national heritage campaign, Chilin' Since '75™. Starting July 5, all restaurants nationwide will launch the new Sunrise Burger featuring a cage-free egg on top and the Ultimate Bacon Burger, both of which are now available with the option of a 100 percent grass-fed patty, which has no antibiotics or added hormones.
"We know now more than ever, guests want to know what's going into their food and desire natural ingredients," said Krista Gibson, chief marketing officer for Chili's Grill & Bar. "We have differentiated our craft burgers with quality and transparent ingredients by offering grass-fed patties and sourcing cage-free eggs. As we continue our food transparency journey, we plan to invest in our core menu categories to offer guests more options."
Chili's food innovation is perfectly tied to the brand's new campaign showcasing its heritage story. Chili's – contrary to popular belief – was [and is] not a chain concept created in a boardroom. The brand's heritage story is the exact opposite. Chili's was founded in 1975 with a dream to connect good friends with good food – all in a casual atmosphere. Today, that same spirit and delicious menu is the common thread that connects more than 1,500 Chili's restaurants worldwide to the original that started it all in the heart of Dallas, TX in 1975. In short, Chili's – Chilin' Since 75.
"Our goal for the new campaign was to figure out how do we take a brand that everyone thinks they know everything about and make people sit up and listen," added Krista Gibson. "The answer is to tell them something unique that they don't know. And, for us, that's our heritage story."
Chili's started with burgers on its original menu, and today has added to the category.
- Sunrise Burger features a cage-free egg, pepper Jack cheese, applewood smoked bacon, lettuce, red onion and tomato, with Chili's signature sauce
- Ultimate Bacon Burger is stacked high with double the applewood smoked bacon, cheddar cheese, jalapeno aioli, spicy buffalo sauce, pickles, lettuce, red onion, tomato and honey-chipotle sauce
Here are the quality ingredients that go into Chili's hand-crafted burgers:
- Signature Potato Buns – from a three-generation artisan family bakery, using Chili's special recipe
- Crisp Lettuce – grown just for Chili's on Arizona and California farms
- 100 Percent Grass-Fed Patties – full flavored, antibiotic free, no added hormones and smashed in-house; this new patty is an available option for any craft burger
- Cage-Free Eggs – humanely produced and available in all of our U.S. restaurants
- Garlic-Dill Pickles – a six-hour labor of love made fresh in-house, every day
- Aged Cheddar – from the small town of Adams, New York, aged six months for distinct flavor
Watch the new commercial to learn more about Chili's heritage story here - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WIyv99WKco0
About Chili's Grill & Bar
Chili's® Grill & Bar is the flagship brand of Dallas-based Brinker International, Inc. (NYSE: EAT), a recognized leader in casual dining. Chili's offers a variety of Fresh Tex™ and Fresh Mex favorites at more than 1,550 locations in 31 countries and two territories. In addition to Chili's, Brinker owns and operates Maggiano's Little Italy®. For more information, visit http://www.chilis.com.
SOURCE Chili's Grill & Bar
Chili's Grill & Bar
Comments:comments powered by Disqus
- Expansions & Growth
- Financial & Earnings Claims
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Personnel Changes
- General Announcements
- Conferences & Events
- Product Announcements
- Media Coverage
- Strategic Alliances