Explore Top Five Reasons to Upgrade Your Home’s Exterior
Window World Shares Benefits of Replacement Vinyl Siding
July 12, 2016 // Franchising.com // NORTH WILKESBORO, N.C. - The experts at Window World®, America’s largest replacement window and exterior remodeling company, know home maintenance can seem like a never-ending, to-do list. Between aesthetic improvements and necessary repairs, it can feel as though you are constantly making updates. And that’s just to take care of what you can see! If you experience cold drafts in your home, you might have an air leakage issue. As warmer temperatures continue, air will be escaping through those same nooks and crannies. To combat this problem, consider upgrading your home’s exterior with vinyl siding.
Did you know: According to the 2015 U.S. Census Bureau reports, vinyl siding has been the number one exterior cladding choice in the United States since 1995? If you’re a homeowner in search of superior protection from the elements, a chance to lower energy bills, and a bonus of increased curb appeal, look no further. Vinyl siding is the answer, and here’s why:
- Low Cost – According to VinylSiding.org, vinyl boasts the lowest total installed cost compared to all other siding options. It also has the lowest life cycle cost over the span of a home.
- Cost recovery – You can regain more than 78 percent of the cost of vinyl and insulated siding when you sell your home.
- Versatility – Vinyl siding offers customization through a variety of colors and textures. Window World 2000 Series Siding features a subtle cedar-grain texture, emulating the beauty of wood without the consistent upkeep.
- Energy Savings – Vinyl siding outperforms most other exterior cladding in the areas of environmental and economic performance. One ENERGY STAR® study estimated, across all climate zones, average annual savings of $47 in natural gas and electric utility costs, 497 pounds of CO2, and 3.3 million British thermal units (Btu) specifically for insulated vinyl siding versus fiber cement siding.
- Durability – Vinyl siding can withstand high winds, moisture and extreme temperatures, while maintaining its original appearance. The surface and secure seams of Window World’s 4000 Reinforced Vinyl Siding are made to withstand the worst downpours, while the insulating layer breathes to resist water retention. Additionally, the 4000 Reinforced Vinyl Siding endures Category 5, hurricane-force winds in testing.
“We want homeowners to feel confident about their exterior remodeling choices,” said Window World President, Steven Kamody. “Our vinyl siding is made to last, delivering both beauty and energy efficiency for decades to come.”
If you’re tired of cranking up the heat, losing your cool (air, that is!), or your home’s exterior is ready for a quick makeover, don’t wait. View our entire selection of vinyl siding today at www.WindowWorld.com, or call 1-800 NEXT WINDOW for a free, in-home estimate.
About Window World®
Window World®, headquartered in North Wilkesboro, N.C., is America’s largest replacement window and exterior remodeling company, with more than 200 locally-owned offices nationwide. Founded in 1995, the company sells and installs windows, siding, doors and other exterior products, with a total of over 11 million windows sold to date. Window World is an ENERGY STAR® partner and its window products have earned the Good Housekeeping Seal for nine consecutive years. In June 2016, Window World earned the ranking of “Highest in Customer Satisfaction with Windows and Doors, Three out of Four Times in a Row,” by J.D. Power. Additionally, through its charitable foundation Window World Cares®, the Window World family provides funding for St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital®, where it was named New Corporate Partner of the Year in 2010. Since its inception in 2008, the foundation has raised over $7 million for St. Jude. Window World, Inc. also supports the Veterans Airlift Command, a non-profit organization that facilitates free air transportation to wounded veterans and their families. To begin your exterior remodeling project today, visit www.WindowWorld.com or call 1-800 NEXT WINDOW. For home improvement and energy efficiency tips, décor ideas and more, follow Window World on Facebook and Twitter.
SOURCE Window World®
Reed & Associates Marketing for Window World, Inc.
Comments:comments powered by Disqus
- Expansions & Growth
- Financial & Earnings Claims
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Personnel Changes
- General Announcements
- Conferences & Events
- Product Announcements
- Media Coverage
- Strategic Alliances