Hyatt House Earns Top Upper Extended Stay Hotel Ranking For Guest Satisfaction In Latest J.D. Power Study
July 13, 2016 // Franchising.com // CHICAGO – Hyatt Hotels Corporation (NYSE:H) announced that the Hyatt House brand has been recognized by J.D. Power as highest in guest satisfaction among North American upper extended stay hotel chains. With 68 locations throughout the United States and Puerto Rico, the Hyatt House brand received high marks in several study factors, including check-in/check-out, guestroom, food and beverage, and hotel facilities
As a result of guest ratings in the recently released J.D. Power 2016 North America Hotel Guest Satisfaction Index StudySM, the Hyatt House brand led the upper extended stay segment with 856 points, scoring 12 points higher than the segment average.
“The Hyatt House brand delivers a strong guest experience by offering contemporary, comfortable and efficient extended stays that help travelers maintain their routines. We are honored by this recognition as guest satisfaction is a major indicator of the loyalty our customers have for the brand,” said Steven Dominguez, vice president of global brands, Hyatt House. “As the brand continues to grow, we look forward to continuing to offer our guests casual hospitality and purposeful service. We appreciate the support of our colleagues, owners, operators and developers who help bring this brand to life every day.”
Hyatt House hotels feature:
- Free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel and guestrooms
- Apartment-style Kitchen Suites with fully-fitted kitchens, comfy living rooms, spacious bedrooms and stylish bathrooms
- The Commons and Outdoor Commons create a welcoming space for guests to relax, gather and socialize
- Complimentary Morning Spread, a full hot breakfast served daily for guests, featuring a build-your-own Omelet Bar
- The H BAR, which features the Sip + Savor Menu, a delicious menu of home-cooked comforts offered seven days a week
- H Market to meet the everyday needs of guests, from snacks and sundries to freshly prepared salads and sandwiches
- Borrows Menu with often-forgotten items from phone charges to razors
- A Very Important Resident (VIR) program, including complimentary grocery shopping, and other personalized perks, for guests with 30 plus consecutive nights
- Additional services, including Guest Laundry and complimentary grocery shopping available to extended-stay guests
To learn more about Hyatt House hotels or to book a reservation, visit www.hyatthouse.com.
The term “Hyatt” is used in this release for convenience to refer to Hyatt Hotels Corporation and/or one or more of its affiliates.
About Hyatt House
Hyatt House, a brand of Hyatt Hotels Corporation, launched in 2012 and offers 68 locations throughout the United States, China and Puerto Rico. Inspired by extensive research into guest experiences, Hyatt House hotels offer services, amenities, upscale spaces and a casual, comfortable environment that reminds guests of home. Join the conversation on Facebook, and follow Hyatt House on Pinterest for inspiration on things to do, places to see and more in the neighborhood.
About Hyatt Hotels Corporation
Hyatt Hotels Corporation, headquartered in Chicago, is a leading global hospitality company with a portfolio of 12 premier brands and 652 properties in 53 countries as of March 31, 2016. The Company's purpose to care for people so they can be their best informs its business decisions and growth strategy and is intended to create value for shareholders, build relationships with guests and attract the best colleagues in the industry. The Company's subsidiaries develop, own, operate, manage, franchise, license or provide services to hotels, resorts, branded residences and vacation ownership properties, including under the Park Hyatt®, Grand Hyatt®, Hyatt Regency®, Hyatt®, Andaz®, Hyatt Centric™, The Unbound Collection by Hyatt™, Hyatt Place®, Hyatt House®, Hyatt Ziva™, Hyatt Zilara™ and Hyatt Residence Club® brand names and have locations on six continents. For more information, please visit www.hyatt.com.
SOURCE Hyatt Hotels Corporation
+1 312 780 5797
Comments:comments powered by Disqus
- Expansions & Growth
- Financial & Earnings Claims
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Personnel Changes
- General Announcements
- Conferences & Events
- Product Announcements
- Media Coverage
- Strategic Alliances