bd’s Mongolian Grill Rolls Out Six New Recipes in Collaboration with ‘America’s Best Cook’
Chef Stephanie Goldfarb Creates New Set of Tasty Recipes for Leading Stir-Fry Chain
July 27, 2016 // Franchising.com // Burnsville, Minn. - bd’s Mongolian Grill, a leading create-your-own stir-fry chain, has teamed up again with celebrity chef Stephanie Goldfarb to turn up the heat this summer with six hot, new menu items. Named ‘America’s Best Cook’ by the Food Network, Goldfarb first partnered with bd’s in January to add some sizzle to their stir-fry options. After the overwhelming satisfaction expressed by customers from her first set of recipes, the chef is back this summer for more success with even tastier grub.
Goldfarb, a Chicago-based chef and national food television personality, is recognized as the 2014 winner of the Food Network’s America’s Best Cook competition as well as Kitchen Inferno’s celebrity chef. She also owns Seven Species Supper Club and Catering in Chicago, specializing in seasonal, globally-inspired cuisine.
Available now, the new create-your-own stir-fry recipes include:
- Korean Beef: This hot and spicy dish features rich beef and fresh veggies, like carrots, peppers, sprouts and onions, with a Korean style sauce
- California Bowl: This “best of the west” dish combines fresh white fish and crab with crisp red pepper, edamame and spinach for a healthy and flavorful meal
- Singapore Tofu: With tasty yakisoba noodles, meatless beef strips, snap peas and jalapenos, this dish captures Singapore in one bowl
- Loaded Potato Bowl: Full of familiar flavors, this bowl combines bacon bits and potatoes with authentic Asian flavors like Yum Yum sauce and spicy buffalo
- Southwest Buffalo Bowl: This spicy, bold dish features the Lighthouse Fajita sauce and zesty southwest goodness like corn, chicken, bell pepper and jalapeno
- Creamy Pasta: Made with rotini pasta, meatballs and sliced onion, this creamy pasta dish is sure to please those diners looking for a traditional flavor with an Italian spin.
“After the incredible success we saw from Stephanie’s first round of recipes, we thought giving guests six more this summer would be a great way to add some fresh flavor and spice to the menu for the season,” said Joe Phraner, president and COO of bd’s Mongolian Grill. “This time Stephanie has used her powerful cooking knowledge to create recipes that feature original flavors from a variety of cultures, something fun and new for customers to try out this summer.”
The “Stir It Up, Your Way” philosophy at bd’s Mongolian Grill encourages customers to take ownership of a fun and customized dining experience. Guests are also encouraged to download the my bd’s Rewards app to earn free food and prizes each time they dine.
For more information, please visit: www.gomongo.com.
About bd’s Mongolian Grill
bd’s Mongolian Grill first opened in 1992 in Royal Oak, Mich., offering a fun and unique dining experience. bd's encourages guests to “Stir It Up, Your Way,” allowing guests to build their own stir-fry with “Always Market Fresh” ingredients. bd’s offers a variety of choice meats and seafood, veggies and flavor-packed sauces, all freshly cooked (Mongolian-style) on a large, flat top grill. The chain has 26 restaurants based domestically, and one franchise location in Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia.. In addition, there is one franchise location in Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia. To learn more about bd's Mongolian Grill, visit www.GoMongo.com.
SOURCE bd’s Mongolian Grill
Comments:comments powered by Disqus
- Expansions & Growth
- Financial & Earnings Claims
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Personnel Changes
- General Announcements
- Conferences & Events
- Product Announcements
- Media Coverage
- Strategic Alliances
- Business Services
- Cleaning and Maintenance
- Financial Services
- Franchise Consultants
- Health and Wellness
- Home Services
- Moving and Storage
- Senior Care
- Service Brands
- Small Business