Coffee Beanery Celebrates 40th Anniversary
Specialty CoffeeRoaster, Coffee Beanery, Celebrates 40 years of business by offering 40 cent cups of coffee
FLUSHING, Mich. - July 27, 2016 // PRNewswire // - Coffee Beanery celebrates 40 years of business in mid-Michigan by offering 40 cent cups of tall fresh brewed coffee on Monday, August 1st, 2016. The company has grown from the dreams of founder/CEO, JoAnne Shaw to a successful master franchisor with over 75 Coffee Beanery locations in 7 countries.
JoAnne and Julius Shaw established the Company in 1967, originally named Ye Olde Coffee Service, to deliver coffee service to local Michigan businesses. During these deliveries, JoAnne would always hear from her customers "I love the smell of coffee, but not the taste." This gave JoAnne her drive to develop the world's best coffee and so she did, by developing the Right Roast® process that the company still utilizes today.
JoAnne and Julius opened their first Coffee Beanery store in the Fairlane Mall in Dearborn, MI in 1976. In 1985, after building a chain of 8 corporate owned stores in 9 years, they decided to share their success with others and began franchising Coffee Beanery. They continue to share their passion for great coffee to this day and are celebrating the company's 40th Anniversary by giving 40% off the franchise fee from now through December 31st, 2016.
Participating Coffee Beanery stores are also getting in on the fun and will be celebrating this momentous occasion with other events throughout the entire month that include:
- August 1st - Only-40 cent tall fresh brewed coffee all day
- August 2-7 - Every 40th Customer receives a prize (while supplies last)
- August 8-14 - Take $2.00 off a pound of coffee
- August 15-21- $2.00 Tall Specialty drinks all week
- August 22-31 - Coffee Samplers for 40 cents (limit 2 per customer)
No coupon is necessary, but call ahead to make sure that your local Coffee Beanery is participating.
Participating Coffee Beanery locations include:
- Guam - Tumon (Fountain Plaza & Pacific Place), Hagatna (GCIC Tower), Dededo (Micronesia Mall & Micronesia Mall inside Macy's)
- Hawaii - Honolulu (Discovery Bay)
- Illinois - Lincolnwood (Lincolnwood Town Center)
- Kentucky - Paducah (Lourdes Hospital)
- Maryland - Ocean City (Boardwalk location only)
- Michigan – Flint (Genesee Valley Center), Saginaw (Fashion Square Mall), Grand Blanc (Al Serra Auto Plaza) Petoskey (The Village at Bay Harbor), Brighton (Old US 23 & Spencer)
- New Jersey – Eatontown (Monmouth Mall), Jersey City (Hudson Mall)
- Pennsylvania – Wyomissing (Berkshire Mall), Monaca (Beaver Valley Mall), Exton (Exton Square Mall)
- Texas - Killeen (Killeen Mall and Clear Creek locations), Corpus Christi (La Palmera)
- Wyoming - Gillette
About Coffee Beanery
Coffee Beanery opened its first stores in the United States in 1976, before the American public knew the term "specialty coffee." In the 40 years that have followed, Coffee Beanery continues to build its brand and franchise organization on the principles of time-tested and honored traditions and values. Exceptional coffee, a warm relaxing environment, and a corporate culture that embraces its franchisees with every opportunity to succeed exemplify these values. Today, Coffee Beanery has over 75 locations throughout the world, with 22 locations internationally and is recognized as an industry leader for its unique family business approach and commitment to quality. Visit www.coffeebeanery.com for more information.
SOURCE Coffee Beanery