Beef Jerky Outlet Rolls Out New Beef Sticks
New Portable Products Are Perfect for Lunchboxes and Tailgates
September 06, 2016 // Franchising.com // KODAK, Tenn. – The Beef Jerky Outlet is rolling out their new, delicious Beef Sticks just in time for fall. These convenient, tasty and portable snacks are the perfect addition to any lunchbox or tailgate spread. The Beef Sticks come in 14 mouthwatering flavors including Roasted Garlic, Teriyaki, Hot, Jalapeno, Bacon, Prime Rib, Original, Boiled Crawfish, Blazin Cajun, Cracked Black Pepper, Sweet ‘n Spicy, Vodka Bloody Mary, Fire and Ol’ Smoky.
Beef jerky is delicious and perfect for your tailgate feast. Recent surveys show:
- 50 million people tailgate each year. That’s 1/6 of the U.S. population!
- Folks spend an average of $122 on a typical tailgate.
- Almost half (47%) of tailgating food is bought by BOTH husband and wife.
Each Beef Stick comes in an easy-open, one-ounce package that’s great for families on the go. Beef Sticks are full of protein and low in fat, making them a fun and healthy alternative to other snack foods.
- Nutritious and well-balanced lunches are key to a healthy lifestyle. Nearly one in three children in the U.S. are obese and many consume up to half of their daily calories during the school day.
- It is recommended to consume protein at every meal, especially for children, who need protein to aide in physical growth and cognitive development.
- Back to school sales are the second highest consumer spending period for retailers behind the winter holidays, so stock up on the good stuff.
“Our new Beef Sticks are the perfect snack for families. They come in several kid-friendly flavors like Teriyaki, Bacon and Original, but we still have options for the more adventurous eaters like the Bloody Mary or Crawfish jerky,” says Beef Jerky Outlet COO, Kathy Raines. “The variety of flavors and convenient packaging makes them great for school lunches or tailgate parties.”
The Beef Jerky Outlet offers unique rubs and some sweet treats, in addition to over 200 varieties, sizes and flavors of jerky. Come visit your local Beef Jerky Outlet location and try some jerky before you buy some.
About the Beef Jerky Outlet
The Beef Jerky Outlet was founded in 2010 and is the country’s first national jerky franchise. The company is headquartered in Kodak, Tennessee and there are currently 75 franchise locations, including 6 founder-owned stores. Over the next 12 months, this number will grow to more than 100 locations. The Beef Jerky Outlet specializes in more than 200 varieties, sizes and flavors of premium jerky including exotic meats like kangaroo, alligator, venison and elk, as well as specialty flavors such as Moonshine and Cajun. Jerky is lean, high in protein, low in calories, contains less than 3% fat and has an extremely long shelf life. Millions seek out and enjoy this very nutritious snack every day. Across the country people are literally eating it up!
SOURCE Beef Jerky Outlet
Comments:comments powered by Disqus
- Expansions & Growth
- Financial & Earnings Claims
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Personnel Changes
- General Announcements
- Conferences & Events
- Product Announcements
- Media Coverage
- Strategic Alliances