The Bar Method® Opens In Darien, Connecticut On September 17, 2016
Local Bar Method instructors Lara Meehan and Anna Trepanier open their first studio in Darien, CT
- What: The Bar Method® Darien, CT Grand Opening! The new 2,500 square foot studio will be the 96th Bar Method studio nationwide, bringing its signature isometric exercises and “shake strengthening” to the community. New customers will be able to sign-up immediately for the first-ever Darien class on Saturday, September 17th and Sunday September 18th.
To celebrate its grand opening, The Bar Method will offer two free classes on Saturday and Sunday at 8:30 AM and 9:45 AM EST. The public is invited to join the festivities, which will include refreshments and desserts, available merchandise, discounted local merchants (Morra Designs Jewelry, Green & Tonic, Beautycounter and more), customer subscription sign-ups, on-site demo exercises in the studio rooms, studio tours for new clients and interviews with studio owners, Lara Meehan and Anna Trepanier. In addition, attendees will also be able to purchase a limited time only “New Client Special” - $89 for 30 days of unlimited classes at the studio. For more information, visit: http://darien.barmethod.com
- Where: 800 Post Road, Darien, Connecticut 06820
- When: Grand Opening – September 17th and 18th from 8:00 AM to 2:00 PM EST.
- Why: The Bar Method is the pioneer in the growing barre-based exercise programs with safe, fun, hour-long workouts that use isometric exercises to strengthen and tone all major muscle groups, followed by periods of stretching to elongate, lengthen and align the body. It was developed under the guidance of physical therapists to reshape muscles, burn body fat and improve posture.
The Bar Method Darien is the first studio owned and operated by Meehan and Trepanier. Centrally located, the new studio offers a spa like aesthetic with several amenities including a coffee and bar lounge, outdoor seating for warmer months and both male and female locker rooms.
- Who: The Bar Method, founded by Burr Leonard in 2001, is an industry leader in the rapidly growing barre-based fitness niche. Bar Method classes are built on the body-elongating practice of dance conditioning, the science of physical therapy and the pace of interval training, making it the most targeted and effective body-sculpting workout. Bar Method franchisees, all certified teachers, were attracted to the Bar Method’s high-quality, safe workout, excellent teacher-training program, unparalleled franchisee support, and strong brand identity. Bar Method clients are drawn to the effectiveness and safety of the innovative workout, excellent teaching quality and outstanding customer service.
“The Bar Method program is highly effective in sculpting bodies and creating stronger individuals; it is proof that minimal, yet concentrated movements, drive results,” said Meehan. “The Bar Method is the perfect place to build your physical and mental strength, and we are so excited to open our doors to the Darien community.”
“Coming from two very different professions, Lara and I fell in love with The Bar Method and have been teaching side by side for the past five years; opening our first studio together is literally a dream come true,” said Trepanier. “We were fortunate enough to learn directly Burr Leonard (The Bar Method’s founder) – who began her journey in Fairfield County, CT – and are so excited to bring the experience full circle.”
For more information, visit The Bar Method Darien online, or on Instagram and Facebook.
SOURCE The Bar Method
Add to Request List
Comments:comments powered by Disqus
- Expansions & Growth
- Financial & Earnings Claims
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Personnel Changes
- General Announcements
- Conferences & Events
- Product Announcements
- Media Coverage
- Strategic Alliances