Ben’s Soft Pretzels Expands Presence in College and Professional Sporting Venues
Amish-Inspired Pretzel Bakery Announces Partnerships with the Indiana Pacers, Auburn University, Purdue University, and Indiana State University to Deliver Fresh Pretzels to Fans
September 26, 2016 // Franchising.com // GOSHEN, Ind. – With the goal of enhancing the fan experience by delivering fresh, made on-site pretzels, sports fans at select University and NBA arenas will soon be cheering for more than just their favorite teams as Ben’s Soft Pretzels rolls into new venues this season. Today, Ben’s Soft Pretzels, the fastest growing pretzel franchise in the US, has announced it will be adding to its existing athletic partnership roster by aligning themselves with the Indiana Pacers, Auburn University, Purdue University, and Indiana State University athletic departments, to deliver Ben’s famous fresh, soft pretzels at sporting events year-round.
The new partnerships joins Ben’s Soft Pretzels’ existing athletic partnerships with: University of Notre Dame football, basketball and hockey; University of Wisconsin football, basketball and wrestling; Indiana University football; Murray State University basketball; South Bend Cubs minor league baseball; Gary SouthShore RailCats minor league baseball; Schaumburg Boomers minor league baseball, and the Fort Wayne Komets minor league hockey team.
With its simple and flexible business model, Ben’s Soft Pretzels has become known for establishing its presence in high-traffic areas such as Wal-Mart and Meijer super centers, malls and sports venues. This season, Ben’s Soft Pretzels will expand its existing lineup of college and professional sporting partnerships with the addition of:
- Indiana Pacers: Ben’s Soft Pretzels partners with their first professional sporting team and the National Basketball Association (NBA) as the pretzel bakery enters Bankers Life Fieldhouse in Indianapolis to serve fresh pretzels at all home Indiana Pacers basketball games and other events throughout the year.
- Auburn University: Ben’s Soft Pretzels will head down to Auburn University in Alabama to serve SEC fans fresh pretzels at John-Hare Stadium for all home football games and at Auburn Arena for home basketball games.
- Purdue University: Ben’s Soft Pretzels has partnered with the Big Ten’s Purdue University to serve fresh pretzels at Ross-Ade Stadium for football games and Mackey Arena for Purdue basketball games in West Lafayette, Indiana.
- Indiana State University: Ben’s Soft Pretzels will be in Terre Haute, Indiana serving fresh pretzels at Indiana State University football, basketball, and baseball games.
“There’s nothing better than cheering on your favorite team with a warm, fresh Ben’s soft pretzel in hand,” said Scott Jones, CEO and co-founder of Ben’s Soft Pretzels. “The addition of partnerships with these great schools and NBA team allows us to further our mission to deliver the world’s best pretzels to sports fans across the nation.”
Passionate about serving the world's best pretzel, Ben’s Soft Pretzels has been bringing its doughy goodness to the public since 2008. The bakery’s proprietary mix is hand rolled with imported German salt and the final result is nearly two times the size of other soft pretzels. In addition to Ben’s signature Jumbo Pretzel and legendary Pretzel Dog, the bakery also offers pretzel bites called Buggy Bites, Pretzel Pockets, and Pretzel Stix, served with eleven different dipping sauces including cheese, mustard, marinara, and a variety of sweet options.
About Ben’s Soft Pretzels
Ben’s Soft Pretzels is the nation’s fastest growing soft pretzel franchise with 75 locations in eight states offering Amish-inspired pretzels baked on-site daily. Founded in 2008 by local business man Brian Krider, pretzel fanatic Scott Jones, and Amish baker Ben Miller, Ben’s Soft Pretzels is a quick-serve franchise opportunity that offers a simple business model with prime real estate locations and a cost-effective distribution system. For more information about the franchise opportunity, please visit www.benspretzelsfranchising.com.
SOURCE Ben’s Soft Pretzels
(O) 847.945.1300, ext. 264
Comments:comments powered by Disqus
- Expansions & Growth
- Financial & Earnings Claims
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Personnel Changes
- General Announcements
- Conferences & Events
- Product Announcements
- Media Coverage
- Strategic Alliances