Merry Maids Presents Top Honors at International Franchise Convention
MEMPHIS, TN - (Marketwired - September 30, 2016) - Merry Maids, the largest home cleaning franchise network in the United States, announced its top-performing franchisees at its international convention held this month in New Orleans. The company is a business unit of ServiceMaster Global Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: SERV), a leading provider of essential residential and commercial services.
"Professional home cleaning services are in greater demand today than ever before," said Joe Chaves, chief operating officer for Merry Maids. "Our franchises provide superior service and value, and we're proud to recognize those who are leading our network in growth, team member development and overall performance."
Merry Maids recognized the following top-performing franchises and team members:
- Merry Maids Founder's Award. This prestigious award named after the company founder recognizes the top U.S. franchisee based on customer service, growth, sales, operations and team member development. Laura and Chris Tygielski of Redding, Calif., have owned their Merry Maids franchise since 2010. In one year, the Tygielskis grew their business by 63 percent, and have posted annual growth of more than 20 percent each year since. In six years, the business has more than doubled.
- U.K. Founder's Award. Bill and Catriona Grant, franchisees from Inverness, East Highland, Scotland, were recognized earning the U.K. Founders Award, which was presented earlier this year.
- Merry Maids Team Member of the Year. Eleven-year veteran Marcela Cruz Diaz of the Merry Maids office in Charlotte, N.C. earned top honors among more than 6,500 franchise employees across the company. Business owner Jenny Litzelman said Diaz is a valuable asset to her team, overseeing training for new employees, going above and beyond for all her clients and coming in every day with a can-do attitude.
- Merry Maids Rookie of the Year. This award, which recognizes a new franchisee with the greatest reported revenue growth in their first 26 weeks of business, was presented to Brian and Penny Boyd, Merry Maids of Colorado Springs.
- Sales Growth Leader Award. Franchisee David Baughman posted the highest total revenue growth for the year among all owners. He operates six locations in Connecticut, Massachusetts and New Hampshire.
- Single Territory Sales Leader Award. Scott and Susan Tanner of Vancouver, British Columbia earned the award for the highest revenue growth among all single territory franchisees.
- Multiple Territory Sales Leader Award. Brad and Lisa Dionne, owners of franchises in eight territories in California, Idaho, Utah and Washington, earned the top sales growth award among all multiple territory owners.
- International Growth Award. Duskin Nishi Wasseda of Tokyo received the top international growth award, followed by Duskin Musashino of Tokyo.
About Merry Maids
Merry Maids is the largest home cleaning franchise network in the United States. Merry Maids provides services in 48 states and the District of Columbia through approximately 370 franchised outlets. The company also provides home cleaning services in Canada, Ireland and the United Kingdom and has licensing arrangements whereby licensees provide these services in Hong Kong, Japan, South America, South Korea, Southeast Asia and Australia. Through its company-owned and franchise locations, Merry Maids employs more than 8,000 home cleaning professionals that service homes on four continents, including more than 200,000 homes in North America every month. Merry Maids is a business unit of ServiceMaster Global Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: SERV), a leading provider of essential residential and commercial services. Go to www.merrymaids.com for more information about Merry Maids or follow us at twitter.com/MerryMaids and facebook.com/MerryMaids.
ServiceMaster (NYSE: SERV) solves the homeowner's dilemma. Every day, we visit more than 75,000 homes and businesses through our extensive service network of expert professionals. Technology powers our trusted experts to engage with customers so they can order, buy and receive services when, where and how they want them. Our well-recognized brands includes American Home Shield (home warranties), AmeriSpec (home inspections), Furniture Medic (furniture repair), Merry Maids (residential cleaning), ServiceMaster Clean (janitorial and residential floor cleaning), ServiceMaster Restore (disaster restoration) and Terminix (termite and pest control). Like, follow or visit us at facebook.com/ServiceMaster, linkedin.com/ServiceMaster, twitter.com/ServiceMaster, or servicemaster.com.
901 827 6956