Maaco Recognizes Top-Performing Franchisees During Annual Convention
Paint and Collision Leader Recognizes More than 60 Franchisees
October 20, 2016 // Franchising.com // CHARLOTTE, NC – Maaco, North America’s largest automotive paint and collision repair brand, recognized more than 60 franchisees during this year’s convention in Charlotte, NC. Maaco franchisees from throughout the country were recognized for several achievements including: outstanding sales performance, operational excellence, leadership, growth and overall performance.
“Each year, it’s an honor to recognize the top performers in the Maaco system,” said Jason Ryan, president of Maaco. “These franchisees are a great example of success as they have achieved a million dollars in sales, operated multiple shops with excellence, committed to local community service and so much more.”
This year’s award winners:
- Terry Taylor Award – Frank Furino, Orlando, FL
- SYL Young Award – Katie Inge, Chesapeake, VA
- David M Lapps Award – Brian Greenley, Litteton, CO
- MAACO Cup – Hector Loyo, New Berlin, WI
- Rookie of the Year – Tim Ciri, Vancouver, WA
- Multi-Shop Owner award – Mike Drum, Atlanta, GA
- 25 year milestone – Joe Ambuul, Colorado Springs, CO
Maaco franchisees are also recognized on a regional level with the Regional Cup Awards for stellar performance and operations that leads to an increase in both car count and overall sales. The 2015 Regional Cup Winners are:
- Northeast Region - Dennis Raftopoulos, North Brunswick, NJ
- Mid-Atlantic Region – Ron Raio, Delran, NJ
- Southwest Central Region – Bill Lytle, Oklahoma, City, OK
- Southwest Region – Joe Ambuul, Colorado Springs, CO
- Southeast Region – Bill & Heather McCollim, Jacksonville, FL
- Midwest North Region – Tim Wright, Farmington, MI
- Northwest Region – Dave & Kathy Konkle, Seattle, WA
In addition, Maaco was proud to recognize more than 50 franchisees who have achieved at least $1 million in sales for either the first time or for multiple years. These awards promote merit by recognizing those who have made extraordinary contributions to the Maaco system and exemplify the highest standards of a Maaco franchisees. Award winners serve as inspirational leaders to their peers as they embody the core values of serving customers and commitment to the Maaco brand.
Maaco, North America’s Bodyshop - a part of the Driven Brands, Inc. family of automotive aftermarket franchise brands based in Charlotte, NC – is North America's #1 auto paint and collision repair franchise. Maaco provides automotive paint and cosmetic repair services for nearly 500,000 drivers annually, with more than 470 owned and operated franchises across the United States and Canada. Maaco has restored the safety and appearance of more than 20 million vehicles over 40+ years and is currently ranked #1 in the automotive appearance services category by Entrepreneur Magazine. For more information about franchising opportunities, visit MaacoFranchise.com. For additional information, visit Maaco.com.
Add to Request List