Staymobile Announces Top Five Ways to Keep Your Device Safe on Election Night
Special Discount Available When the Election Results Get the Best of Your Smartphone
MARIETTA, Ga. - Nov. 8, 2016 // PRNewswire // - According to a recent Harris Poll, 52 percent of American adults report that the 2016 election is a very or somewhat significant source of stress. It's no surprise that during the election season, frustrations and irritability run high. This, combined with the trend for smartphones to be sleek and portable, the likeliness of device damage will be greater than ever before on the evening of Nov. 8 as the winner of the 2016 presidential election is announced. To prepare Americans for potential smartphone disaster, Staymobile®, a service company providing electronic repair, accessories and protection for consumers, businesses and education, announces the top five ways to protect your device on election night.
- Lock your phone in a safe place – When the news breaks, there's a chance your phone may too as you release your anger with a punt of your device through the living room wall. Eliminate the temptation by storing away your phone.
- Separate yourself from your bipartisan friends – You may have been college roommates 20 years ago, but if Tim celebrates his party's victory at your house, he may see the backside of your not so protective case.
- Eliminate all standing water – While a toilet is the direction you see the country headed based on the results of the election, it is no place for a smartphone.
- Stay cool, calm and unconnected – Keep your smartphone turned off on Tuesday night. Ignorance is bliss.
- Let Junior have a turn – Put your device in the safe hands of your kids. Or, when the final votes are tallied, you'll be playing your own version of Angry Birds.
If these tips are not enough to protect your device on election night, Staymobile is offering you a chance for a recount. In honor of the 2016 election, all locations will offer a 16 percent off screen replacement promotion on Wednesday, Nov. 9. Additionally, to prepare for the new president's inaugural address, Staymobile protection plans allow consumers to protect new and existing devices with no claim, hassle, shipping or wait time. For more information, visit www.Staymobile.com.
Staymobile® is a mobile device service company providing electronic repair, accessories and protection for businesses and consumers with the goal of ensuring its customers' personal and corporate mobility. Headquartered in Atlanta, the company currently operates more than 45 locations, both corporate and franchise, across the nation, with plans to expand nationally to as many as 300 stores over the next three years. For more information on Staymobile services or franchising, please visit www.staymobile.com.