HomeVestors Named a Top Low-Cost Franchise by Franchise Business Review
Independent Survey Shows Franchise Owners Are Highly Satisfied with HomeVestors Performance
DALLAS - November 09, 2016 - (BUSINESS WIRE) - HomeVestors, the We Buy Ugly Houses® people, was named a top franchise by Franchise Business Review in its 2016 Top Low-Cost Franchises Report.
The company was among 125 franchise brands, representing over 11,000 franchise owners that participated in Franchise Business Review’s research on low-cost franchises. HomeVestors’® franchisees were surveyed on 33 benchmark questions about their experience and satisfaction regarding critical areas of their franchise systems, including training and support, operations, franchisor/franchisee relations and financial opportunity.
Highlights of the survey data included:
- HomeVestors franchisees found the company trustworthy, giving them a 4.1 out of 5 rating.
- HomeVestors received a 4.2 out of 5 rating for respect for the franchise.
- With a 4.3 out of 5 rating, HomeVestors franchisees enjoy the culture they have built, with an emphasis on the importance of honesty and ethical business practices.
- HomeVestors franchisee community gives high marks in the area of support for their participants - giving it an overall 4.1 rating; this is listed as one of the key benefits of owning a HomeVestors franchise.
- HomeVestors’ franchisees see a lot of opportunity for long time growth, giving it a 4.1 out of 5 rating.
“We are honored to be named as one of the top franchises by Franchise Business Review,” said David Hicks, HomeVestors co-president. “For 20 years, we have worked hard to build a successful and respected company that believes strongly in doing things that benefit our franchisees. It’s truly a privilege to be recognized for this by our franchise network.”
“Franchising is a great opportunity, but you have to research everything there is to know about brands you are interested in,” says Eric Stites, CEO of Franchise Business Review. “How satisfied current franchisees are, is one of the most important pieces of information for us to learn. Our list of top low-cost franchises is the only one in the industry that is based on franchisee satisfaction.”
Key research findings from the low-cost sector:
- 89% enjoy operating their business
- 88% enjoy being part of their franchise
- 86% respect their franchisor
- 84% believe their franchisor acts with a high level of integrity
- 78% would “do it again” knowing what they know today
- 86% are satisfied with their franchisor and the opportunity provided
- 84% would recommend their franchise brand to others
Founded and franchising since 1996, HomeVestors of America is now the largest professional home buying network of independently owned and operated franchisees in the nation. The franchise is the number one buyer of houses in the U.S. with nearly 800 franchisees nationwide. Each franchisee takes great pride in making a positive impact within their communities through the work they do.
Franchise Business Review, a national franchise market research firm that performs independent surveys of franchisee satisfaction, provides the only rankings of franchises based solely on actual franchisee satisfaction and performance. Franchise Business Review publishes its rankings of top franchises in its annual Guide to Today’s Top Franchises, as well as in special reports throughout the year that rank the top franchises in specific sectors.
About HomeVestors of America, Inc.
Dallas-based HomeVestors of America, Inc. is the largest professional house buying franchise in the U.S., with more than 65,000 houses bought since 1996. HomeVestors® recruits, trains and supports its independently owned and operated franchisees that specialize in building businesses based on buying, rehabbing, selling and holding residential properties. Most commonly known as the "We Buy Ugly Houses®" company, HomeVestors strives to make a positive impact in each community. In 2015, for the tenth consecutive year, HomeVestors was among the prestigious Franchise Business Review's"Top 50 Franchises," a distinction awarded to franchisors with the highest level of franchisee satisfaction. In 2015, HomeVestors was recognized as the 19th fastest growing franchise by Entrepreneur Magazine and in 2016 the company is number 91 in the Franchise 500 by Entrepreneur Magazine. For more information, visit www.HomeVestors.com.
SOURCE HomeVestors of America, Inc.
For HomeVestors of America, Inc.
Comments:comments powered by Disqus
- Expansions & Growth
- Financial & Earnings Claims
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Personnel Changes
- General Announcements
- Conferences & Events
- Product Announcements
- Media Coverage
- Strategic Alliances