PizzaRev Lets Fans Bring Home the Heat with Hot Sauce Gift Pack
November 22, 2016 // Franchising.com // LOS ANGELES – PizzaRev announced today that its custom hot sauces will be available for purchase starting November 15, 2016. The fast-casual pizza concept has built a loyal fan base for its fully customized dining experience, including its ‘Rev It Up’ counter where guests choose from a variety of hot sauces and spices to put the finishing touches on their custom, personal pizzas.
“Since we unveiled our line of custom hot sauces our guests have inquired about purchasing them,” said Nicholas Eckerman, co-founder and co-CEO of PizzaRev. “We’re excited to finally offer our guests the opportunity to bring home their favorite sauces, and our three pack makes the perfect gift for the Holidays.”
PizzaRev guests may purchase a Gift Pack of three sauces for $12.99 or a single bottle for $4.99. The nine custom hot sauces available for purchase include:
- Ghost Pepper – By far the spiciest PizzaRev sauce, perfect for guests looking for haunting heat. (Scoville Heat Units: 855,000 – 1,000,000)
- Garlic Habanero – This fan favorite features the perfect blend of garlic and aged red habaneros. (Scoville Heat Units: 200,000 – 350,000)
- Habanero – A smooth combination of aged red tabasco and habanero peppers offers medium heat. (Scoville Heat Units: 100,000 – 250,000)
- Cayenne Pepper – Louisiana style hot sauce with a bite that complements any pizza, adding mild to medium heat. (Scoville Heat Units: 15,000 – 30,000)
- Chipotle – This classic features the bold and smoky flavor of the chipotle pepper. (Scoville Heat Units: 12,000 – 30,000)
- Jalapeno – A burst of flavor with smooth peppery notes and delicate heat. Lower in sodium than most jalapeno sauces. (Scoville Heat Units: 8,000 – 23,000)
- Datil Pepper – Sweet and spicy, this sauce features the distinct flavor of the datil pepper without the extreme heat. (Scoville Heat Units: 5,000 – 8,000)
- Mango Scotch Bonney – Light mango and citrus undertones complement the complex kick of this Caribbean inspired sauce. (Scoville Heat Units: 2,500 – 8,000)
- Peach Vidalia – Zesty and sweet, this rich sauce packs a flavor punch.
PizzaRev is a "build-your-own" fast-casual pizza concept that has reinvented the way America eats its favorite food. Guests are empowered to fully customize a personal-sized 11" pizza for one price. Homemade dough options, flavorful sauces, all-natural cheeses, and more than 30+ artisanal toppings, everything is on display at PizzaRev and assembled right before your eyes. The pizzas are then fired in a 900-degree, stone-bed oven which produces a crispy Roman-style pizza in just three minutes. Los Angeles-based PizzaRev was founded in 2012; the executive team possesses a combination of Fortune 500 operating experience and high-profile restaurant management.
PizzaRev is currently franchising and currently operates 46 locations with more than 200 additional franchises under development across Mexico, Washington, D.C. and 17 states: AZ, CA, CO, FL, GA, MA, MN, NE, NJ, ND, NV, NY, OH, SD, TN, TX and UT.
Visit www.PizzaRev.com for the latest company news and location information. You can also find PizzaRev on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and Instagram.
Director of Marketing & PR
Comments:comments powered by Disqus
- Expansions & Growth
- Financial & Earnings Claims
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Personnel Changes
- General Announcements
- Conferences & Events
- Product Announcements
- Media Coverage
- Strategic Alliances