Rev Up Your Life on the Road with the New Meineke Revvy
CHARLOTTE, NC (PRWEB) November 29, 2016 - Today, Meineke Car Care Centers announced a revolutionary innovation in vehicle maintenance – the Meineke Revvy, a vehicle connectivity system that puts auto maintenance on auto pilot and delivers freedom and peace-of-mind for America’s drivers.
The Meineke Revvy connects to vehicle onboard diagnostic systems, creating a fully connected car that delivers freedom from worries about vehicle maintenance, peace-of-mind and deeper insight into vehicle performance – no matter who is driving, and onboard WiFi that turns the car into an entertainment center.
“The Meineke Revvy will improve the entire driving experience -- changing how vehicles are driven, maintained and repaired with the industry’s first onboard system that connects cars and drivers,” said Danny Rivera, President, Meineke Car Care Centers. “Not only does the Meineke Revvy learn and monitor you and your car, it also links you to a trusted service partner so you are always protected on the road.”
Built on the Vinli platform, with 4G LTE service powered by T-Mobile, the Meineke Revvy delivers a high-tech approach to taking care of the family car or a business vehicle. The device plugs into the vehicle’s OBD-II port and is synced with the car’s computer. Every time the vehicle is turned on, the Meineke Revvy scans all of the diagnostic codes to ensure all are in working order, monitor fuel mileage, and track vehicle performance and driving style.
Using the Meineke Revvy, drivers can access their dashboard and download a daily Driver Score and performance report, including:
- Miles driven and location of vehicle
- Average and Top Speeds
- Hard breaks/acceleration
- Fuel used and efficiency (MPG)
- Engine load
- Travel routes and travel time
- WiFi hotspot data usage
- Where the vehicle was last parked
- Vehicle diagnostics and check engine codes
If a check engine code returns an error, the Meineke Revvy notifies the driver that maintenance or repairs are needed. It will also contact the neighborhood Meineke to arrange an appointment. All the driver has to do is drop off their vehicle at their neighborhood Meineke for service.
Additional benefits of the Meineke Revvy include:
- Onboard WiFi, powered by T-Mobile’s 4G LTE service – Drivers can create an on-board entertainment network with unlimited music streaming through Music Freedom, including iHeart Radio, Pandora, Amazon and more, and unlimited video streaming through Binge On, including services such as Amazon, Hulu and Netflix, among others, without using your high-speed data all with a qualifying T-Mobile Simple Choice mobile Internet plan. For WiFi, there is no annual service contract required, so drivers can pick a da-ta plan and use WiFi to meet all their connectivity needs on the road.
- Largest App Ecosystem for the Car with Vinli – The Meineke Revvy opens up access to a growing app library for drivers, including:
MyVinli - The official app to monitor your vehicle, manage your WiFi, and browse for other apps to customize your driving experience.
Beagle - Keep your teen drivers safe with Beagle. Track their driving routes and speeds, and set up custom alerts if they stray from the straight and narrow.
Home Connect - Connects your home to your car. Automatically set the thermostat and close the garage when you leave, or turn on the lights when you arrive.
Amazon Alexa - Connect your device to your Amazon Echo and the Amazon Alexa app will give you insight into your vehicle health, remaining fuel, driver score and much more.
- Improved Maintenance and Reduced Repair Costs – The vehicle’s onboard diagnostic system is there to alert drivers of vehicle issues or maintenance needs. Knowing what the lights mean and proactively managing the vehicle’s maintenance can save thousands in repair costs and extend the life of vehicles.
The Meineke Revvy is available to pre-order online at http://www.Meineke.com/Revvy and will be shipped and available in-center in Mid-December. Each Revvy device comes with a complimentary synthetic blend oil change. Voucher will be provided with shipment.
Meineke Car Care Centers, LLC., is a division of Driven Brands, Inc., the leading automotive aftermarket franchisor in the world. Founded in 1972, Meineke has more than 900 centers that service approximately 3 million cars a year. Over the years, Meineke has expanded its product offerings to better meet the demands of its customers and a changing marketplace. Meineke continues to be ranked as one of the best franchise opportunities in the country and has recently won top franchise rankings from Forbes, Franchise Times and Entrepreneur Magazine. For more information, please visit meineke.com.
Vinli was founded to bring connectivity to every car on the road today. As the leading cloud platform for the automobile, Vinli opens in-vehicle connectivity and the largest ecosystem of third-party apps and services to any car on any lot, in any fleet, or in any shop. Spinning out of the Dialexa Labs incubator in 2014, Vinli officially launched on the TechCrunch Disrupt Battlefield stage. The company is now backed by some of the largest automotive and tech companies including Samsung, Cox Automotive, Continental, The Westly Group, and First Round Capital. The company is headquartered in Dallas, Texas, USA. For more information, visit http://www.vinli.com.
+1 (704) 644-8115
Comments:comments powered by Disqus
- Expansions & Growth
- Financial & Earnings Claims
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Personnel Changes
- General Announcements
- Conferences & Events
- Product Announcements
- Media Coverage
- Strategic Alliances