Fargo's Element Realty Joins Coldwell Banker Network
FARGO, N.D. - Dec. 6, 2016 // PRNewswire // - Element Realty, based in Fargo, North Dakota, is the newest member of the Coldwell Banker® global franchise network. Led by owners Nick Olson and Bryce Huotari, the 21-agent firm will now do business as Coldwell Banker Element Realty and continue to provide real estate services in the Fargo, West Fargo and Moorhead regions of North Dakota and Minnesota.
Olson, who started his residential real estate career in 2002, founded Element Realty in 2014. Huotari's career began as a commercial real estate agent in 2001 prior to becoming president of another Coldwell Banker affiliated brokerage firm in 2014 and joined Element Realty in 2016. The company has grown from 11 affiliated agents and nearly quadrupled its sales volume since inception.
- "The Coldwell Banker brand has a rich history of serving home buyers and sellers in the area for approximately 30 years and we look forward to Nick and Bryce leading the next chapter.& They recognize their local ownership and experience in the market, coupled with the resources and unmatched global name recognition the Coldwell Banker brand affords, will allow them to grow and provide their agents with unique benefits so they can further assist their home buyers and sellers."
- Charlie Young, president and chief executive officer for Coldwell Banker Real Estate LLC
- "We have admired Coldwell Banker as a brand for a long time and are thrilled with the opportunity to become a franchisee. We recognized that our growth strategy would benefit immensely by joining such a forward-thinking brand. Our market continues to gain exposure largely as employers like Sanford Health, North Dakota State University, Microsoft, John Deere, Bobcat/Doosan, and many others expand their presence. We are also seeing more start-up and technology companies flourishing in our marketplace. The demand for housing in the region is expected to continue for years and new developments are needed. That's why now is the perfect time to join Coldwell Banker to showcase our city within a global network."
- Nick Olson, broker / co-owner of Coldwell Banker Element Realty
- "I feel like I'm back home even though home has changed a bit. The Coldwell Banker brand has really embraced technology and offers powerful digital tools that will be of huge benefit to our agents and clients. We are so impressed with proprietary resources like CBx and Coldwell Banker Zap. CBx is a tablet app that utilizes big data to assist in the pricing and marketing of a home and the ZAP platform will allow our agents to engage potential buyers much earlier in the process than ever before. We are also enthusiastic about the Coldwell Banker smart home program that will allow our agents to provide enhanced value to their clients by recognizing the impact technology is having on our homes. It is really exciting."
- Bryce Huotari, broker / co-owner of Coldwell Banker Element Realty
About Coldwell Banker Element Realty
Coldwell Banker Element Realty located at 4610 Amber Valley Parkway in Fargo, N.D. and can be reached at (701) 478-3390. Each office is independently owned and operated. Since 1906, the Coldwell Banker® organization has been a premier provider of full-service residential and commercial real estate brokerage services. Coldwell Banker Real Estate is the oldest national real estate brand and franchisor in the United States, and today has a global network of approximately 3,000 independently owned and operated franchised broker offices in 48 countries and territories with almost 89,000 affiliated sales professionals.
SOURCE Coldwell Banker Real Estate LLC
Coldwell Banker Element Realty