NaturaLawn of America Launches an Environmentally Friendly ‘Ice Melt Product’ That’s Less Corrosive Than Tap
NaturaLawn of America, “The leader in organic-based lawn care,” has launched a chloride-free “ice melt product” that’s less corrosive than tap water, yet exceeds the U.S. Green Building Council LEED credit guidelines for Building Operations and Maintenance (https://natural-alternative.com).
FREDERICK, MD (PRWEB) December 21, 2016 - When Phil Catron launched NaturaLawn of America in 1986 (https://naturalawn.com), skeptics said it wouldn’t succeed because environmentally friendly lawn care was unproven and too expensive. Three decades of success have validated Catron’s organic approach; now he’s introducing a remarkable chloride-free “ice melt product” that’s less corrosive than tap water.
Key to Natural Alternative’s® Ice Melt’s success is the “100% CMA” rating; while other companies try to get by using as little as 10 percent or less CMA, it’s the 90 percent differential which makes the big difference.
For that reason, Natural Alternative’s chloride-free ice melt exceeds the U.S. Green Building Council LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) credit guidelines for the Building Operations and Maintenance rating system, making it the safest ice melt product for high-value structures.
“CMA (Calcium Magnesium Acetate) keeps the snow lighter and drier, thus improving traction as well as snow and ice removal,” Catron said, adding that it does not create a brine, like traditional chlorides.
Catron also pointed out that his product is made in America and represents the “safest choice for the environment - as well as high-value architectural structures and historical buildings.” In addition, it’s safe for use in common areas where children and pets have access, he said.
Here’s a list of the product’s key benefits:
- Chloride-free: Eliminates chloride corrosion of metals.
- Less corrosive than tap water: Easy on watersheds, lakes, rivers and streams.
- No pitting or spalling: Safe to use on properly installed concrete 30 days after installation.
Details can be found at https://natural-alternative.com.
Here’s what clients say about Natural Alternative’s Ice Melt products:
- “The ice melt worked great!” said Andrew C. Lee, Capitol Hill Business Improvement District, Washington, D.C.
- “We love the (Natural Alternative Ice Melt) product,” said Craig S, co-owner, Twins Ace Hardware, Fairfax, VA.
- “Thank you and your staff so much for getting us an order of ice melt today. You've made not only our customers, but staff (who is always eager to please), very happy! It's that kind of service and attention that will have us coming back to you,” said Robbie Kaplan, Ace Hardware, Washington, D.C.
- “We [used your] ice melt today and it worked much better than what we were using before,” said Thomas Beaver, General Growth Properties, Columbia, MD.
Natural Alternative® 100% CMA Ice Melt meets Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) approval for deicing and anti-icing materials.
“Whether you’re a property manager, retail site, hospitality business, warehouse, distribution center, building engineer, construction company, DOT, LEED property, or a snow/ice professional, you’ve now discovered the safest chloride-free ice melt product,” said NaturaLawn’s founder and president.
NaturaLawn serves 24 states, from California to Maine, and Minnesota to Texas. To learn about franchise opportunities, visit http://naturalawnfranchise.com. For information about NLA lawn care, go to http://www.naturalawn.com. Or call the corporate offices toll-free at (800) 989-5444.
About NaturaLawn of America
NaturaLawn of America, the nation’s third-largest lawn-care company, is based in Frederick, MD, and has 80 franchise licenses in 24 states, with plans to further expand in 2017. In addition to lawn care, franchisees are eligible (for no additional fee) to offer the following trademarked programs, should they choose to do so: Mosquito Ranger®, Tick Ranger®, and/or Natural Alternative® Ice Melt.
SOURCE NaturaLawn of America
Head Development Franchise Manager
Naturalawn Of America Inc.
+1 (301) 694-5440