Arooga’s® $6.99 Lunch Specials Allow Guests to Break for Lunch without Breaking the Bank
6 Items for Just $6.99 each will be Featured for a Limited Time Monday – Friday from 11 am – 2 pm
December 28, 2016 // Franchising.com // Harrisburg, Penn. – Arooga’s has the solution for the holiday spending hangover with its new lunch specials designed to let its guests break for lunch without breaking the bank.
Beginning January 2 and for a limited time Monday – Friday, Arooga’s Grille House & Sports Bar is featuring 6 items for just $6.99 each at participating locations in New York and Pennsylvania. From 11 am to 2 pm, Arooga’s guests can select from the following crave-able choices:
- Turkey, Bacon, Ranch Wrap or Sub – Arooga’s Super Ranch dressing, thinly-sliced roasted turkey, Applewood smoked bacon, juicy red tomatoes, shredded green leaf lettuce and American cheese together on a choice of sub roll, flour wrap or wheat wrap.
- The Original Chicken Sandwich – Breaded and fried antibiotic-free chicken breast topped with Arooga’s signature Cajun ranch sauce, shredded lettuce and pickle slices served on a fresh brioche bun.
- Doughnut Grilled Cheese – (Yes it happened and it’s awesome) – A glazed doughnut grilled crisp and topped with American cheese and 4 sliced of Applewood Smoked Bacon.
- Wagyu Cheeseburger – Arooga’s antibiotic-free Wagyu burger topped with American cheese, fresh green leaf lettuce and juicy red tomatoes. Guests can add Applewood smoked bacon for $1 and substitute any cheese for $1.
- Pick 2 (Soup, Salad or Mac) - SOUPS & MAC: USDA Organic Chicken Noodle, Baked Potato, Lager Beer Cheese, Creamy Tomato Basil Soup or White Cheddar Mac N Cheese; SALADS: Spinach, Chopped, House or Caesar.
- 10 Boneless Wings – Boneless, breaded chicken breast chunks fried crispy, tossed in a choice of one of Arooga’s award-winning sauces and served with celery and organic baby carrots with a choice of Super Bleu or Super Ranch dressings.
“Everyone can relate to the fear of opening bills in January following the holiday spending season but with our six lunch specials priced at just $6.99, Arooga’s guests can still have a great lunch with us without the guilt,” said Arooga’s president and co-founder Gary Huether, Jr. “So, in addition to wishing everyone a Happy New Year, we want to invite them to Arooga’s for an amazing lunch selection at an incredible value.”
Since opening its first restaurant in Harrisburg, PA in 2008, Arooga’s has strived to offer its guests the ultimate sports bar experience by offering the latest trends in technology and service, and has also paved the way for sports bars everywhere to offer guests healthy dining alternatives by sourcing clean ingredients that are free of antibiotics and hormones, and in many cases certified organic. Arooga’s currently has three franchise locations in operation, with locations in New Jersey, Florida, and Massachusetts currently under construction.
Arooga's Grille House & Sports Bar is an innovative full-service casual restaurant and bar with a sports and entertainment focus that combines exceptional food and beverages, with unique concepts, and proprietary operational strategies. Arooga's Grille House & Sports Bar was founded in July 2008, and currently has franchise agreements for nearly 100 locations in the Eastern U.S. Arooga’s offers franchising opportunities for their “unique sports and entertainment restaurant & bar” concept to qualified multi-unit candidates. For more information, visit www.aroogas.com., or contact Keith Swade, Director of Franchise Development at firstname.lastname@example.org.