Realogy Posts Strong Showing on The 2017 Inman Real Estate Influencers List
January 09, 2017 // Franchising.com // Realogy executives and its brand-affiliated franchisees and sales professionals posted a strong showing with wide representation among the real estate industry’s most influential leaders for 2017 as selected by Inman, a leading industry source of news and analysis.
The Inman Influencer List salutes a mix of industry professionals who shape, change and influence the industry. The list is both young and hardened, made up of connectors, power brokers, high earners, CEOs, hackers, troublemakers and startup founders. It's a list of entrepreneurs, big and small; the old-school and the new; controversial and quiet plodders.
"They are not cut from the same cloth, they do not speak the same language and they do not always necessarily share the same values," said Inman publisher Brad Inman. “But they influence the industry by their work, through their followers and by expressing their opinions.”
The Realogy-affiliated individuals recognized among Inman’s Real Estate Influencers of 2017 are as follows:
- Richard Smith, Chairman, CEO and President, Realogy Holdings Corp.
- Alex Perriello, CEO, Realogy Franchise Group
- Sherry Chris, President & CEO, Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate
- Rick Davidson, President & CEO, Century 21 Real Estate
- Pamela Liebman, President & CEO, The Corcoran Group
- Sue Yannaccone, President & CEO, ERA Real Estate
- Charlie Young, President & CEO, Coldwell Banker Real Estate
- Edward Berenbaum, Co-founder, CENTURY 21 Redwood Realty
- Herman Chan, Real Estate Broker, Bay Sotheby’s International Realty
- Mark Choey, Co-founder, Climb Real Estate
- Nina Dosanjh, Sales Associate, Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage
- Billy Ekofo, Director of Leads, CENTURY 21 Redwood Realty
- Coral Gundlach, Realtor, CENTURY 21 Redwood Realty
- Tiffany Kjellander, CEO/Owner, Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Porchlight Properties
- Mark Lowham, CEO and Managing Partner, TTR Sotheby’s International Realty
- Joseph Rand, General Counsel and Managing Partner,
Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate – Rand Realty
- Kenny Truong, Director of Inside Sales, Climb Real Estate
- Laurie Weston Davis, Co-owner/Broker/Realtor,
Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Lifestyle Property Partners
In selecting this year's list, Inman considered recommendations from readers, editorial staff and outside suggestions. Thousands of real estate professionals make a difference in the real estate industry every day, but these individuals and the others on this year’s list truly stood out.
View the complete Inman Influencer list: [http://www.inman.com/influencers-2017/].
About Realogy Holdings Corp.
Realogy Holdings Corp. (NYSE: RLGY) is a global leader in residential real estate franchising and brokerage with many of the best-known industry brands including Better Homes and Gardens® Real Estate, CENTURY 21®, Coldwell Banker®, Coldwell Banker Commercial®, The Corcoran Group®, ERA®, Sotheby's International Realty® and ZipRealty®. Collectively, Realogy's franchise system members operate approximately 13,650 offices with more than 268,000 independent sales associates conducting business in 111 countries and territories around the world. NRT LLC, Realogy’s company-owned real estate brokerage, is the largest residential brokerage company in the United States, operates under several of Realogy’s brands and also provides related residential real estate services. Realogy also owns Cartus, a prominent worldwide provider of relocation services to corporate and affinity clients, Title Resource Group (TRG), a leading provider of title, settlement and underwriting services and ZapLabsSM, its innovation and technology development subsidiary. Realogy is headquartered in Madison, New Jersey.
SOURCE Realogy Holdings Corp.
Comments:comments powered by Disqus
- Expansions & Growth
- Financial & Earnings Claims
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Personnel Changes
- General Announcements
- Conferences & Events
- Product Announcements
- Media Coverage
- Strategic Alliances