Decorating Den Interiors Honors 2016’s Top Design Businesses, Records Sixth Consecutive Year Of Retail Sales Growth
January 20, 2017 // Franchising.com // Easton, Md. - Decorating Den Interiors, North America’s largest home furnishings and interior design franchise company, named its Chairman’s Circle award winners - the top ten in sales in the U.S. and the number one in Canada for 2016.
“The Chairman’s Circle awards are the first we announce each year,” says Jim Bugg, Jr., president and CEO. This recognition was started by the late James S. Bugg, Sr., who served as company chairman from 1984 until his death in 2015.
“These award winners were significant in helping to lead our company to its sixth consecutive year of retail sales growth,” Bugg said. “They also exemplify the increasing number of our franchise partners who have out-grown being a home-based business to become based in an outside studio/office with a team of decorators and other support staff.”
“Remarkably, for two of these high achievers this was only their second full year in business,” said Bugg. “Linda and Dana Coin purchased an existing franchise and grew it significantly achieving Chairman’s Circle status for the second time. Charla Traugott and Jill Schuey had started a design business after both working in furniture store sales, but converted to a Decorating Den Interiors franchise and quickly reaped the benefits of our business model. This also was their second time achieving Chairman’s Circle.
Deanna Frazier and Valerie Ruddy achieved their first-time Chairman’s Circle status with 98-percent and 62-percent growth, respectively, over their previous year’s sales, noted Bugg.
“Our company’s wide-spread geographic presence is highlighted by these distinguished owners,” Bugg emphasized. “These top franchises operate in California, Florida, Georgia, New Jersey, Texas, and Canada.”
Chairman’s Circle achievers were: (* indicates first time achieving Chairman’s Circle)
- Lisa Landry, owner of Decorating Den Interiors of Arlington, Texas
- Catherine Pulcine, owner of Decorating Den Interiors of Ottawa, Ontario, Canada.
- Tonie and Pete Vanderhulst, owners of Decorating Den Interiors of Redlands, Calif
- Barbara Elliott and Jennifer Ward Woods, owners of Decorating Den Interiors of Stone Mountain, Ga.
- Bonnie Pressley, owner of Decorating Den Interiors of Fort Worth, Texas
- Deanna Frazier, owner of Decorating Den Interiors of Plano, Texas *
- Claudia Leah, owner of Decorating Den Interiors of Naples, Fla.
- Charla Traugott and Jill Shuey, owner of Decorating Den Interiors of Montgomery, Texas
- Linda and Dana Coin, owner of Decorating Den Interiors of Sanibel, Fla. *
- Nola Shivers, owner of Decorating Den Interiors of Springfield, Mo.
- Valerie Ruddy, owner of Decorating Den Interiors of Verona, NJ *
About Decorating Den Interiors
Decorating Den Interiors, which was founded in 1969, has franchises throughout the U.S. and Canada is ranked in Entrepreneur magazine’s top 500 franchises. Its online resource for exploring business ownership is www.interiordecoratingcareer.com.
SOURCE Decorating Den Interiors
Comments:comments powered by Disqus
- Expansions & Growth
- Financial & Earnings Claims
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Personnel Changes
- General Announcements
- Conferences & Events
- Product Announcements
- Media Coverage
- Strategic Alliances