Atlanta Bread's New Branding Drives Café Openings and Enhances Menu Development
Fast Casual Restaurant Concept Announces Limited-Time Menu Offerings
ATLANTA - Jan. 31, 2017 // PRNewswire // - Less than a year since launching its brand revitalization, fast casual restaurant brand, Atlanta Bread, announces plans for national expansion. With a franchised café opening in April in Cumming, Ga., the popular fast casual concept begins 2017 with a new location and opportunities for further expansion, specifically in the Southeast.
"In 2016, we invested in brand enhancements through a refreshed café design and marketing strategy and direction, re-energizing the brand based on consumer and franchise interest," says Basil Couvaras, COO of Atlanta Bread. "In less than a year, we have seen tremendous benefits to the brand, including a resurgent focus on developing fresh, innovative menu items. We are now actively seeking franchise partners to expand the brand in various markets, specifically the Southeast, where we have a large presence and brand recognition."
Atlanta Bread plans to introduce the new café at the Collection at Forsyth, a high-end shopping center in Cumming, Ga. This location marks the brand's second opening in Cumming, expanding the brand's presence and reach in the market. In addition, the café will include the new store design introduced in 2016, which includes a wine bar. This opening marks the first of additional franchise and company-owned locations planned for 2017.
Atlanta Bread Spices Up Menu with LTOs
As part of Atlanta Bread's commitment to authentic, global flavors, the brand announces menu additions, including a new soup, sandwich, salad and bakery offering. Focused on fresh baked bread and all-natural and heart healthy ingredients, these menu items include:
- Italian Sausage, Kale and Parmesan Soup: This soup blends zesty flavor, greens and creamy broth in a cup or bowl. This satisfying soup warms taste buds and is served alone or alongside a sandwich or salad.
- Spicy Sriracha Shrimp Roll: Packed with flavor, the Spicy Sriracha Shrimp Roll combines spiced shrimp, lettuce, tomato and sriracha mayo on a French baguette roll, baked fresh daily.
- Creole Shrimp Caesar: Combining crisp, romaine lettuce and topped with fresh, shaved parmesan and fresh-baked croutons, the Creole Shrimp Caesar includes the best features of a Caesar salad, topped with spiced shrimp.
- Strawberry Teacakes: The ideal accompaniment to an entrée or a cup of coffee or tea, Atlanta Bread's limited-time teacakes are bite-sized, filled with vanilla cake and topped with strawberry frosting.
Atlanta Bread's new limited time menu will be available at participating restaurants beginning February 20 through May 20.
About Atlanta Bread
In 1993, Atlanta Bread began as a small sandwich cafe in a suburb of Atlanta, Ga. Known for its fine ingredients and exceptional sandwiches, salads, soups and pastries; it quickly became a fast-growing concept that satisfied appetites with fresh, quality food in a casual, friendly setting. Customers who treasure Atlanta Bread can enjoy the items they've always known, while exploring new additions to the menu that are fresh, flavorful and filled with ingredients that can be eaten every day. For more information, visit www.atlantabread.com.
SOURCE Atlanta Bread
This content was issued through the press release distribution service at Newswire.com. For more info visit: http://www.newswire.com
Comments:comments powered by Disqus
- Expansions & Growth
- Financial & Earnings Claims
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Personnel Changes
- General Announcements
- Conferences & Events
- Product Announcements
- Media Coverage
- Strategic Alliances
- Business Services
- Cleaning and Maintenance
- Financial Services
- Franchise Consultants
- Health and Wellness
- Home Services
- Moving and Storage
- Senior Care
- Service Brands
- Small Business