Keller Williams Unveils New Product Strategy, Technology Roadmap and Vision
The Keller Cloud will leverage power of social media to expand agents’ influence
AUSTIN, Texas - February 15, 2017 - (BUSINESS WIRE) - Keller Williams, the world’s largest real estate franchise by agent count, unveiled its latest solutions in front of more than 15,000 real estate agents in Las Vegas at the franchises’ annual Family Reunion conference.
Josh Team, chief innovation officer; Jonathan Berkowitz, chief strategy and product officer; and Steve Peterschmidt, chief technology officer, co-presented on Keller Williams’ product strategy and roadmap.
“World-class technology companies do not outsource their technology roadmap or their vision,” said Team. “It’s imperative that we control our destiny, and that we create the real estate platform that agents and consumers choose to use.”
Keller Williams announced its product strategy core values:
- Technology worth building provides beautiful, uncomplicated experiences.
- Technology built specifically for real estate industry will outperform technology built for masses.
- Real estate-focused technology will be smart; the more agents use it, the more it accomplishes.
“Our goal is to dramatically simplify the technology experience agents and their consumers have with Keller Williams, enabling us to create the world’s simplest and most personalized discovery, transaction and ownership experience in residential real estate,” said Berkowitz.
With that goal in mind, the franchise unveiled The Keller Cloud, positioned as the industry’s simplest and smartest platform for agents to learn and earn. With consumer facing elements embedded, The Keller Cloud will provide a fully integrated experience to run a business.
The Keller Cloud provides agents with an integrated platform to learn and earn. It will:
- Simplify the day-to-day experience agents have running their business, from generating leads, through managing transactions to home ownership.
- Use the best practices in the forthcoming The Millionaire Real Estate Agent second edition to transform the traditional CRM into a customer experience solution for agents and their clients.
- Provide a fully integrated referral solution for KW agents to send, receive and track referrals.
- Integrate Keller Williams’ artificial intelligence (AI) solution to provide both agents and their clients with real estate specific AI assistance for discovering and transacting homes.
- Enable the expansion of the agent’s circle of influence through smart, automated social media marketing, monitored and optimized in real time.
- Grant access to industry-leading training materials from Keller Williams University and a rich library of agent generated content.
Agents in attendance previewed The Keller Cloud experience in the Family Reunion exhibition hall.
“We are revolutionizing the solutions agents, like you, use to manage your business and achieve your goals,” said Peterschmidt. “Remember this is technology happening with you, not to you. So get involved.”
About Keller Williams Realty, Inc.
Austin, Texas-based Keller Williams Realty, Inc. is the largest real estate franchise by agent count in the world with more than 800 offices and 154,000 associates across the Americas, Europe, Africa and Asia. In 2017, Training magazine named Keller Williams the No. 1 training organization across all industries worldwide.
Since 1983, Keller Williams has grown exponentially and continues to cultivate an agent-centric, education-based, technology-driven culture that rewards agents as stakeholders. The company also provides specialized agents in luxury homes, commercial and farm and ranch properties. For more information, visit kw.com.
Keller Williams Realty, Inc.
SOURCE Keller Williams Realty, Inc.