HomeVestors Franchisees Take Home Top Honors for 2016
The “We Buy Ugly Houses®” Company Franchisees Showcase Huge Success
DALLAS - February 24, 2017 - (BUSINESS WIRE) - HomeVestors of America, the We Buy Ugly Houses® company, honored the accomplishments of its top-performing independently owned and operated franchisees at its annual meeting in December. Franchisees were recognized for their record-breaking growth and sales during the last 12 months.
“We are proud to continue being the number one buyer of homes in the country,” said David Hicks, co-president of HomeVestors. “There are a huge assortment of options on the market these days for both buyers and sellers, but clients continue to choose HomeVestors® franchisees because they are timely, flexible and fair.”
“We are proud to honor these franchisees - many for the second time or even multiple years in a row - for their impressive accomplishments. We have witnessed a huge growth and increased sales, plus rising stars that are excelling in all areas,” said Ken Channell, co-president of HomeVestors. “Each franchisee is proud to be successful in their local real estate market, while also contributing to the constant improvement of neighborhoods across the nation.”
This year’s award winners include:
*Franchise of the Year: The UG Award goes to the franchisee that operates the most successful business for the past year including purchase, closings, sales, volume closings and gross revenue. This year’s honor was earned by Don Cameron from Hi-Land Properties, LLC, a West Palm Beach-based franchise of HomeVestors.
*The Founders Award was established in 2005 to honor the memory of the late Ken D’Angelo, the founder of HomeVestors. It’s the highest honor granted by the company to honor an individual or individuals who exemplifies the character, reputation, entrepreneurial drive and passion that Ken D’Angelo shared throughout his life and career. This year’s honor goes to Aaron Katz and Jeremy Gavin from WinWin Properties, LLC, a Boston-based franchise of HomeVestors.
*Top Sales Volume award goes to the franchise that reports the most sales closings volume during the convention year. Winners include:
- Top Sales Volume - Hi-Land Properties, LLC, West Palm Beach, Florida
- 2nd Place - C&C Residential Properties, Inc., Dallas, Texas
- 3rd Place - Western Properties, LLC, Englewood, Colorado
- 4th Place - Foresight Realty, LLC, Mesa, Arizona
- 5th Place - Corporate Properties, Inc., Englewood, Colorado
- Junior Market 1st Place - Recycled Properties, LLC, Windsor, Colorado
- Junior Market 2nd Place - I’ll Buy Your House, LLC, Marshall, Texas
- Junior Market 3rd Place - PropertyWise, LLC, Sulphur, Louisiana
*Rookies of the Year is awarded to the franchise that demonstrates the greatest success during the first six to 18 months of operation. Winners include:
- Rookie of the Year 2016 - LW Investments LLC in Lake Charles, Louisiana
- 2nd Place - Empire Properties LLC in Fishers, Indiana
- 3rd Place - Eli Eden Holdings LLC in Waco, Texas
*Top Buyers award goes to the buyer who achieves the most buys during one year. The buyer plays an important role in the success of a franchise because the buyer focuses on buying, allowing the franchisee to work on building a satisfying and profitable business. Winners include:
- Top Buyer - Grant Barlow, Black Rock Real Estate LLC, Henderson, Nevada
- 2nd Place - Tom Hedick, Pinnacle Property Solutions, LLC, Brooksville, Florida
- 3rd Place - Larry Wallace, LW Investments, LLC, Lake Charles, Louisiana
- 4th Place - Molly King, King & King Acquisitions, Inc., Tulsa, Oklahoma
- 5th Place - Greg Vasterling, Residential Solutions, LLC, Lewisville, Texas
- 6th Place - Dan Ambrose, C&C Residential Properties, Inc., Dallas, Texas
*Top Closers are awarded to the franchise that reports the most purchase closings during a one year period. Winners include:
- Top Closer - Hi-Land Properties, LLC, West Palm Beach, Florida
- 2nd Place - C&C Residential Properties, Inc., Dallas, Texas
- 3rd Place - Grand Heights, LLC, Las Vegas, Nevada
- Top 10 Closer - WFI Properties, Inc., Stafford, Texas
- Top 10 Closer - Residential Solutions, LLC, Lewisville, Texas
- Top 10 Closer - Black Rock Real Estate LLC, Henderson, Nevada
- Top 10 Closer - CityScape Properties, LLC, Overland Park, Kansas
- Top 10 Closer - Foresight Realty, LLC, Mesa, Arizona
- Top 10 Closer - Power Ranch Realty, LLC, Gilbert, Arizona
- Top 10 Closer - Cifaldi Property Investments, LLC, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Junior Market Top Closer - I’ll Buy Your House, LLC, Marshall, Texas
- Junior Market Top Closer - PropertyWise, LLC, Sulphur, Louisiana
- Junior Market 2nd Place - Recycled Properties, LLC, Windsor, Colorado
- Junior Market 2nd Place - Palm Tree Real Estate Holding Company, LLC, Tallahassee, Florida
With 783 franchises nationwide, HomeVestors specializes in buying, rehabbing, selling and renting single-family residences across the U.S.
About HomeVestors of America, Inc.
Dallas-based HomeVestors of America, Inc. is the largest professional house buying franchise in the U.S., with more than 75,000 houses bought since 1996. HomeVestors recruits, trains and supports its independently owned and operated franchisees that specialize in building businesses based on buying, rehabbing, selling and holding residential properties. Most commonly known as the "We Buy Ugly Houses®" company, HomeVestors strives to make a positive impact in each community. In 2017, for the 12th consecutive year, HomeVestors was among the prestigious Franchise Business Review's "Top Franchises," a distinction awarded to franchisors with the highest level of franchisee satisfaction. In 2017, HomeVestors was recognized as the 21st fastest growing franchise by Entrepreneur Magazine and number 52 in the Franchise 500 by Entrepreneur Magazine. For more information, visit www.HomeVestors.com.
SOURCE HomeVestors of America, Inc.
Comments:comments powered by Disqus
- Expansions & Growth
- Financial & Earnings Claims
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Personnel Changes
- General Announcements
- Conferences & Events
- Product Announcements
- Media Coverage
- Strategic Alliances