Brick House Tavern + Tap Brings “Meatball Madness” Back For College Basketball Fans
Fans To Enjoy $6 Scratch-Made Meatballs On Tournament Days
March 14, 2017 // Franchising.com // HOUSTON, TX - With the annual college basketball tournament just tipping off, Brick House Tavern + Tap is going “Balls to the Wall” to make this year’s game-watching experience delicious.
Brick House restaurants nationwide are serving up “Meatball Madness” every game day during the men’s basketball tournament, featuring five hand rolled meatballs for just $6. Menu favorites like the Drunken Pork Meatballs and the Buffalo Chicken Meatballs are included along with a couple returning picks - the Greek Meatballs and the Classic Meatballs. And this year a new flavor has been added to the lineup - the Thai Meatball.
- Drunken Pork - Pork meatballs made with bacon, buttermilk and Tabasco®, topped with a whiskey BBQ glaze and fried shallots, served with jalapeño bacon cornbread;
- Buffalo Chicken - Chicken meatballs tossed in Frank’s® Hot Sauce, topped with bleu cheese crumbles, served with celery and bleu cheese dressing;
- Greek - Lamb and beef meatballs with fresh cucumber, basil pesto, goat cheese cream, baby arugula tossed with balsamic, served on a crostini;
- Classic - Ground beef and pork meatballs, topped with a spicy basil marinara sauce and grated parmesan, served with a toasted Italian roll; and,
- Thai - Pork meatballs tossed in a tangy Thai BBQ sauce, topped with crispy wontons & shaved napa cabbage.
“There’s no better place to gather with your friends to watch all the college basketball action than Brick House. With our Meatball Madness promotion making a comeback this year, there are even more delicious reasons to grab a seat on our couches or recliners,” said Greg Lynn, Vice President of Operations for Brick House Tavern + Tap. “If you already know and love our Drunken Pork and Buffalo Chicken meatballs, you’re going to fall for our limited release flavors.”
Brick House Tavern + Tap’s Meatball Madness promotion begins March 14 and runs on tournament game days only through the April 4 championship game.
SOURCE Brick House Tavern + Tap