Wendy's Drive to the Final Four Takes on Indianapolis
INDIANAPOLIS - March 17, 2017 // PRNewswire // - Wendy's® has arrived in Indianapolis for the first and second round of the NCAA Men's Basketball Championship, the third stop on the Drive to the Final Four.
Wendy's, the Official Hamburger of the NCAA, is on the Road to the Final Four, road-tripping all the way to Phoenix to catch the best March Madness moments. Wendy's made a pit stop in Indianapolis during its Drive to the Final Four to tailgate the first and second rounds of the NCAA Men's Basketball Championship and serve a fresh, never frozen Final Four experience to loyal NCAA fans.
Traveling 700+ miles cross-country may seem like lot of effort to catch tip-off, but when you are truly committed, no amount of effort is unreasonable. Like NCAA fans, Wendy's is dedicated to going the distance - and we're not just talking about the Drive to the Final Four road trip, but also serving fresh, never frozen beef.
This Friday, you can find Wendy's, the Official Hamburger of the NCAA, tailgating at the first and second rounds of the NCAA Men's Basketball Championship. Wendy's Food Truck will be serving free samples of fresh, never frozen cheeseburgers and fans will have a chance to win Unreasonable Upgrades, participate in fresh experiences like sinking their Beat-the-Clock shot and being captured in a Don't Get Frozen in the Moment slow motion video, and even meet YouTube star Brodie Smith. Details included below.
What: Wendy's Drive to the Final Four Road Trip, Tailgate Stop for First/Second Round of the NCAA Men's Basketball Championship
Where: Bankers Life Fieldhouse, 125 S Pennsylvania St, Indianapolis, IN 46204
- Friday, March 17: Georgia Street, Center Block
- Sunday, March 19: Georgia Street, East Block
- Friday, March 17, from 11AM - 7PM
- Sunday, March 19, from 10AM - 2PM
- Wendy's Food Truck Sampling: Serving free samples of fresh, never frozen cheeseburgers and Frosty® treats
- Beat-the-Clock Shot: Putting 3 seconds on the clock, fans are given a chance to beat the buzzer and sink a basket for a chance to win Unreasonable Upgrades, like gift cards and upgraded game tickets to regional tournaments
- Don't Get Frozen in the Moment Photo Opp: Showing off their game-winning shot, fans will be recorded in slow motion and they can share it on social media
- Fresh, Never-Frozen Wendy's Bracket: Making game-time decisions before tip-off, fans can learn more about our one-of-a-kind bracket builder on Twitter
- Fresh Beef Filter: Unlocking a unique snapcode, consumers can share their experience with a Fresh filter
**Assets available upon request.**
Fresh beef available in the contiguous U.S., Alaska and Canada
About The Wendy's Company
The Wendy's Company (NASDAQ: WEN) is the world's third largest quick-service hamburger restaurant chain. The Wendy's system includes more than 6,500 restaurants in 30 countries and U.S. territories. For more information, visit www.aboutwendys.com.
About the NCAA
The NCAA is a diverse association of more than 1,100 member colleges and universities that prioritize academics, well-being and fairness to create greater opportunities for nearly half a million student-athletes each year. The NCAA provides a pathway to higher education and beyond for student-athletes pursuing academic goals and competing in NCAA sports. More than 54,000 student-athletes experience the pinnacle of intercollegiate athletics by competing in NCAA championships each year. Visit ncaa.org and ncaa.com for more details about the Association and the corporate partnerships that support the NCAA and its student-athletes. The NCAA is proud to have AT&T, Capital One and Coca-Cola as official corporate champions and the following elite companies as official corporate partners: Allstate, Amazon Echo, Buffalo Wild Wings, Buick, Enterprise, Infiniti, LG, Lowe's, Marriott International, Nabisco, Northwestern Mutual, Pizza Hut, Reese's, Unilever and Wendy's.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit: [http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/wendys-drive-to-the-final-four-takes-on-indianapolis-300425202.html].