First Watch Introduces Spring Menu With Rich Flavors
Daytime Café’s Spring menu includes new Millionaire’s Bacon
March 27, 2017 // Franchising.com // BRADENTON, Fla. - First Watch, the popular breakfast, brunch and lunch concept, today introduced four new dishes nationwide as part of its limited-time Spring menu. This season’s menu keeps things fresh with three new entrees and the addition of a shareable Millionaire’s Bacon dish. It maintains the restaurant’s focus on high-quality ingredients while introducing new, mouth-watering flavors.
“When we decided to test our sweet and savory Millionaire’s Bacon in a few of our restaurants, we were absolutely blown away by the response from customers,” said Shane Schaibly, First Watch’s corporate chef and vice president of culinary strategy. “This menu is very diverse - It includes that shareable dish along with our twist on the classic Shrimp and Grits, a classic Croque Madame topped with béchamel sauce and a sweet Almond Butter and Jelly Waffle for those with a sweet tooth.”
First Watch introduced its Fresh Juice Bar in 2015 and has since been juicing in-house daily from fresh fruits and vegetables. Since the program’s launch, the restaurant has extended its Fresh Juice Bar offerings, which now include two permanent juices - Morning Meditation and Kale Tonic - and a number of seasonal options throughout the year. This Spring, First Watch is featuring a new tart, sparkling beverage, available for a limited time:
- Turmeric Lemon Aid - Lemon, turmeric and organic ginger. Sparkling and lightly sweetened.
First Watch customers can find the following seasonal offerings in addition to the traditional favorites at their local First Watch through Sunday, June 4:
- Millionaire’s Bacon - Four slices of our signature hardwood smoked bacon baked with brown sugar, black pepper, cayenne and a maple syrup drizzle.
- Shrimp & Grits - Sautéed shrimp and Andouille sausage in a Cajun low-country reduction with house-roasted tomatoes, onions, peppers, corn and fresh herbs on Bob’s Red Mill Cheddar Parmesan cheese grits. Served with artisan Ciabatta toast.
- AB&J Waffle - A light, airy Belgian waffle topped with creamy maple almond butter, all-natural strawberry preserves, fresh strawberries and our crunchy, housemade granola.
- Croque Madame - Smoked ham, tomato, Gruyere cheese and Dijonnaise on grilled artisan brioche. Topped with béchamel sauce, two cage-free, sunny-side up eggs and fresh herbs.
First Watch serves its entire menu seven days a week from 7 a.m. until 2:30 p.m. The restaurant also offers customers complimentary newspapers and free Wi-Fi Internet access.
About First Watch
First Watch specializes in award-winning, made-to-order Breakfast, Brunch and Lunch. A recipient of more than 200 “Best Breakfast” and “Best Brunch” accolades, First Watch offers traditional favorites, such as omelets, pancakes, sandwiches and salads, and unique specialty items like Quinoa Power Bowls, Avocado Toast and the Chickichanga. First Watch was named the 2016 top Family Dining restaurant by Consumer Reports, a 2015 Top Consumer Pick by Nation’s Restaurant News and a 2014 Top Franchise Value by FSR Magazine. First Watch is the largest and fastest-growing daytime-only restaurant concept in the U.S. with more than 300 restaurants in 26 states, including more than 200 First Watch restaurants, 96 The Egg & I restaurants, one The Good Egg restaurant in Phoenix and one Bread & Company restaurant in Nashville. For more information, visit firstwatch.com.
SOURCE First Watch