Camp Bow Wow Pack Leaders Head to Las Vegas
Nation’s Premier Doggy Day and Overnight Camp Onsite at 2017 Multi-Unit Franchising Conference Making Strides in the Industry with Fellow Franchisors and Franchisees
April 10, 2017 // Franchising.com //
- What: Camp Bow Wow at 2017 Multi-Unit Franchising Conference
- When: Sunday, April 23, 2017 – Wednesday, April 26, 2017
- Where: Booth #225, Caesars Palace, 3570 S. Las Vegas Blvd
- To RSVP: email@example.com
***All media is welcome to visit the booth – please ask for Renuka Salinger***
Fast facts about Camp Bow Wow:
- Camp Bow Wow is the first and largest dog day care and boarding franchise in North America.
- The company’s top 25% highest-earning franchises generated $1.1 million in revenue on average.
- 12 new Camps reached the million-dollar milestone in 2016.
- For Camps open at least one year, the average gross annual revenue reached $780,000.
- Established in 2000, Camp Bow Wow has grown to more than 130 franchises, with more than 50 in the development/opening process.
- Camp Bow Wow Franchise sales grew from 19 sales in 2015 to 26 sales in 2016.
About Camp Bow Wow®
In 16 years, Camp Bow Wow, the largest and premier pet care franchise, has sold more than 150 franchises in 39 states and Canada. The company has over 130 open locations and more than 50 in the process of opening across North America, becoming a $100+ million dollar brand. In 2016 and 2017, the company was ranked #1 in the pet care category in Entrepreneur’s Franchise 500 list. The Camp concept provides the highest levels of fun, safety and service for its Campers, and peace of mind for their parents. Dogs romp together in an open-play environment and pricing is all-inclusive. The Westminster, Colorado-based company started franchising in 2003, and today over 70% of franchises have women in ownership positions. In August 2014, Camp Bow Wow was acquired by VCA, Inc. (NASDAQ: WOOF), a leading animal healthcare company in the United States and Canada.
The Camp Bow Wow brand family also includes:
- Home Buddies by Camp Bow Wow® – premier in-home pet care
- Behavior Buddies® – premier dog training
- The Bow Wow Buddies Foundation – a non-profit organization dedicated to providing urgent medical care funds to dogs who are either homeless or whose parents cannot afford to pay their veterinary bills.
Company Website: http://www.campbowwow.com/
5W Public Relations
SOURCE Camp Bow Wow®
Comments:comments powered by Disqus
- Expansions & Growth
- Financial & Earnings Claims
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Personnel Changes
- General Announcements
- Conferences & Events
- Product Announcements
- Media Coverage
- Strategic Alliances