Quaker Steak & Lube® Revs up for Patio Season with Many Fresh New Menu Items
April 27, 2017 // Franchising.com // WESTLAKE, Ohio - The award-winning, family casual-dining restaurant Quaker Steak & Lube®, is gearing up for warm weather fun with a wide range of new menu items spanning multiple categories on its new all-day menu. More than a dozen items boasting creative, trendy flavors are being introduced giving guests new reasons to come and enjoy The Lube’s® unique dining experience.
“It’s always a great time to have fun with great friends over great food,” said Lance Matthews, Corporate Chef for Quaker Steak & Lube. “We are excited to roll out this new menu that offers guests trendy tastes that pair well with our brand. For instance, the crispy pork belly street tacos and sliders - they are amazing.”
Quaker Steak & Lube’s new menu has amped-up flavors in nearly every category - sharable appetizers, Street Food, lighter-fare salads, and entrees. New menu items include:
- Cheese Curds & Lube Chips - The Lube’s house-made Lube Chips with real Wisconsin Cheese White Cheddar Cheese Curds piled on top. Served with a new and improved beer cheese.
- Bavarian Pretzels - Four Bavarian soft pretzel sticks are served with beer-cheese dip.
- Meatball Skillet - Three massive meatballs topped with premium marinara, Provolone and Italian seasoning - served with garlic bread.
- Crispy Pork Belly Tacos, Braised Beef Tacos, and Mahi Street Tacos - Served in corn tortillas and topped with jalapeño lime slaw, cilantro lime cream, and house-made fire roasted salsa.
- Crispy Pork Belly Sliders - Crispy pork belly, topped with jalapeño lime slaw and onion jam.
- Pecan Chicken Salad - Crispy, pecan-crusted chicken breast, atop craveable fixings, tossed in new Sweet Onion dressing.
- Honey Stung Chicken Salad - Fried chicken tenders, hand breaded in a special blend of Harissa spices with smoked chili peppers and garlic, served atop a bed of salad trimmings.
- New York Strip Steak - A new 12 oz. USDA Choice Aged Beef New York Strip Steak seasoned and grilled to the guest’s desired temperature.
- Feel Like Bacon Love Burger - Stacked with sliced bacon, house-made Thai ‘R’ Cracker® bacon glaze, diced jalapeño, and melty American cheese.
- Provolo-Rider Burger - Loaded with real Wisconsin White Cheddar Cheese curds, premium marinara and Provolone cheese.
- Mac & Cheese Bowl - Spiral pasta with savory, house-made cheese sauce, served with garlic bread.
Braised Beef Mac & Cheese - Mac & Cheese topped with tender Braised Beef and drizzled with Arizona Ranch® sauce.
The Lube’s new menu is out just in time for summer patio dining and fun. Guests can come and enjoy a fresh, flavorful meal surrounded by The Lube’s unique atmosphere of motor-themed décor, and stay for the variety of outdoor summer entertainment. From the largest weekly Bike Nites held throughout the summer, to Classic Car Cruise-ins, to live bands, to karaoke, The Lube’s got it. For sports fanatics, The Lube airs games, matches and races on huge TV screens. Guests can find location event information at www.TheLube.com.
“While we’re bringing a lot of new items and flavors to guests on this menu, guests will still find their craveable favorites,” said John Ponczoch, Senior Vice President of TravelCenters of America’s TA Restaurant Group, which owns and franchises Quaker Steak & Lube. “Our bone-in and boneless wings, fork-tender ribs, pub-style fish and variety of sandwiches are still on the menu for guests to enjoy. And don’t forget dessert! The Chocolate Chunk Skillet Cookie and Cake Shake are guest favorites!,” he added.
For more information, visit www.TheLube.com. Follow The Lube® on Twitter and Instagram at @QuakerSteak and on Facebook at Quaker Steak & Lube.
About Quaker Steak & Lube®
Quaker Steak & Lube®, founded over 40 years ago in Pennsylvania (the Quaker State) in a renovated filling station, now includes over 50 locations in fourteen states across the U.S. “The Lube”® combines unique décor, including gas station memorabilia, classic cars, motorcycles, and race cars suspended from the ceilings with craveable food and high-octane entertainment & events appealing to guests of all ages. Quaker Steak & Lube® has won hundreds of national and international awards for its wings and more than 20 wing sauces. For more information about Quaker Steak & Lube®, please visit www.TheLube.com.
About TA Restaurant Group
Since opening its first restaurant in 1967, the TA Restaurant Group includes more than 785 quick service and full service restaurants and other food outlets, including ten proprietary restaurant brands. For more information about TA and the TA Restaurant Group, please visit www.ta-petro.com.
Fish Consulting, LLC
O: (954) 893-9150
SOURCE Quaker Steak & Lube®
Add to Request List