The HP UV Flatbed Printer - The Difference is in the Technology
SpeedPro Imaging, the Nation’s Leading Printing and Graphics Franchise Introduces More Game-Changing Equipment to Empower their Franchisees
May 11, 2017 // Franchising.com // The Palm Pilot. Phone books. The Walkman. Leather helmets. All were useful tools of the trade at the time of their existence. However, time, and advances in technology, stands still for no one. At SpeedPro Imaging, the nation’s leading printing and graphics franchise, we recognize and embrace modern technology. And as the market leader in large format imagery, SpeedPro Imaging has the knowledge, vision and foresight to adopt technological advances aimed at boosting quality, efficiency and overall customer satisfaction before others.
When you invest as a franchise owner with SpeedPro Imaging, the nation’s leading printing and graphics franchise, know that you’re receiving the best technology the industry offers. We set you up for success. One of the many ways we’re doing this, is through an update to our already robust startup package. And the highlight of the new-look startup package is the new HP FB550 UV Flatbed printer.
Whereas roll-fed printers of years’ past are represented by a rotary phone, consider the industry leading HP FB550 UV Flatbed printer as the fully loaded, latest model smartphone. Features include:
- High-quality applications
- Improved high density photo print modes and high white opacity
- Multi-image-multi-size capability
- Tabletop roll holder
SpeedPro Imaging, the nation’s leading printing and graphics franchise, has taken you under the hood. But what does it mean for your SpeedPro Imaging studio, your customers and your bottom line? Adding the HP FB550UV to your SpeedPro Imaging studio will result in:
- Increased Efficiency - Time is money, and this large-format printer saves both! Load, print, and collect media simultaneously, allowing you to produce a continuous workflow.
- Reduced Labor and Material Costs - No longer are rigid materials a cause of concern. With this HP UV flatbed printer, you can print directly to your rigid and flexible substrates, eliminating the need for two materials, eliminating the labor involved, and allowing you to focus on capturing additional market share!
- Ink Savings and Faster Curing Speeds - Unlike standard industry roll-fed printers, the industry-leading HP FB550 UV Flatbed printer uses UV ink. That’s good news for you, because the UV ink, is cheaper. And did we mention efficient? The containers are a lot larger, meaning you’ll swap them out less often.
- Unique Product Opportunities - You now can print on a wide range of substrates. Aluminum, wood, glass, mirror or acrylic, anything up to 2.25” thick, are possibilities. That opens up more options to provide a variety of high-quality large-format printing applications for wall murals, event graphics and window graphics. You can even take a door off its hinges and run it right through!
- Increase Ramp Up/Profitability - No longer will you have to chase high-maintenance, low-profit customers. Produce high durability, memorable graphics that allows expansion into new markets such as hotels, restaurants, and corporate settings.
About SpeedPro Imaging
There’s a reason why SpeedPro Imaging, the nation’s leading printing and graphics franchise, is the market leader. We provide all SpeedPro franchisees with access to industry leading equipment. While that equipment may come at a cost, the long-term impact on project quality and customer relationships cannot be undervalued. You know the saying, “you get what you pay for.” And what you’re paying for when you join SpeedPro Imaging is the best support and equipment in the business.
For more information about the SpeedPro Imaging Franchise opportunity, please visit speedprofranchising.com.
Franchise Development Coordinator
SOURCE SpeedPro Imaging
Comments:comments powered by Disqus
- Expansions & Growth
- Financial & Earnings Claims
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Personnel Changes
- General Announcements
- Conferences & Events
- Product Announcements
- Media Coverage
- Strategic Alliances