Realogy Calls on Tech Start-ups to Demonstrate Their Real Estate Business Solutions at Live Competition
Company to Host Fifth Annual Realogy FWD Innovation Summit September 8 in New York City; Applications being accepted until June 30
May 18, 2017 // Franchising.com // MADISON, N.J. - Realogy Holdings Corp. (NYSE: RLGY), a global leader in real estate franchising and provider of real estate brokerage, relocation and settlement services, announced that it will host the fifth annual Realogy FWD Innovation Summit (#RealogyFWD) on Friday, Sept. 8, 2017 in New York City. During the past four years, Realogy has awarded $100,000 in prize money, and the Company and its subsidiaries entered into business relationships with more than one-quarter of the 60 companies that have competed in previous FWD events.
- Realogy is now accepting applications at RealogyFWD.com from entrepreneurs and early-stage technology companies to earn a coveted invitation to the 2017 FWD Innovation Summit, a 1-day competition
- 15 participant companies will present live demos to an exclusive audience of Realogy senior executives, brand leaders and franchisees representing 275,000 affiliated sales agents
- $25,000 cash prize will be awarded to the company that presents the most innovative technology product or service designed for the real estate industry
- Winner also will receive placement in the ZapStoreSM, an app and service marketplace that is directly integrated within Realogy’s proprietary Zap® technology platform currently in use by its affiliated brokers and sales agents
- Deadline for applications is midnight EDT on Friday, June 30
- Realogy will announce the selected participants and venue in mid-July
"The Realogy FWD Innovation Summit speaks to our commitment to leading from the front when it comes to furthering innovation and technology-driven solutions in the real estate industry. We are always looking for new and exciting ways to enhance productivity, drive growth and improve the value proposition we provide to both our franchisees and company-owned brokerages and their respective affiliated sales agents.”
– John Peyton, President & CEO, Realogy Franchise Group
To Tweet: 2017 #RealogyFWD Innovation Summit to be held Fri., Sept. 8 in NYC. Deadline to apply: June 30. #Realestate #tech #start-up @RealogyFWD
- FWD is an invitation-only event is designed to find and attract the best new technology products and services for Realogy's franchise brands and company-owned residential real estate brokerages.
- In addition to presenting their products and services, each of the 15 companies selected to participate in the exclusive event will be able to tap into the Realogy network of real estate leaders.
- Approximately 400 companies in total have applied to compete in the Realogy FWD Innovation Summit over the past four years.
- Past FWD winners include: New Story (2016), Avenue (2015), Matterport (2014) and Floored (2013).
- More information about FWD is available online at realogyfwd.com, including videos from the 2016 event and a complete list of the 60 past participants.
About Realogy Holdings Corp.
Realogy Holdings Corp. (NYSE: RLGY) is a global leader in residential real estate franchising and brokerage with many of the best-known industry brands including Better Homes and Gardens® Real Estate, CENTURY 21®, Coldwell Banker®, Coldwell Banker Commercial®, The Corcoran Group®, ERA®, Sotheby's International Realty® and ZipRealty®. Collectively, Realogy's franchise system members operate approximately 14,200 offices with approximately 274,500 independent sales associates conducting business in 113 countries and territories around the world. NRT LLC, Realogy’s company-owned real estate brokerage, is the largest residential brokerage company in the United States, operates under several of Realogy’s brands and also provides related residential real estate services. Realogy also owns Cartus, a prominent worldwide provider of relocation services to corporate and affinity clients, Title Resource Group (TRG), a leading provider of title, settlement and underwriting services and ZapLabsSM, its innovation and technology development subsidiary. Realogy is headquartered in Madison, New Jersey.
SOURCE Realogy Holdings Corp.
Comments:comments powered by Disqus
- Expansions & Growth
- Financial & Earnings Claims
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Personnel Changes
- General Announcements
- Conferences & Events
- Product Announcements
- Media Coverage
- Strategic Alliances