Red Robin to Attend Spring Investor Conferences
GREENWOOD VILLAGE, Colo. - (BUSINESS WIRE) - May 18, 2017 - Red Robin Gourmet Burgers, Inc., (NASDAQ:RRGB), a casual dining restaurant chain serving an innovative selection of high-quality gourmet burgers in a family-friendly atmosphere, today announced that the Company will present at the following upcoming investor conferences:
- On Wednesday, May 24th, the Company will participate at the Canaccord Genuity Consumer & Technology 1on1 Event at the St. Andrews Conference Center in Toronto, Canada.
- On Wednesday, May 31st, the Company will present at the 2017 RBC Capital Markets Consumer & Retail Conference at the Four Seasons in Boston, Mass. The presentation will begin at 2:00 PM Eastern Time.
- On Tuesday, June 6th, the Company will present at the Stephens Spring Investment Conference at The Lotte New York Palace in New York, N.Y. The presentation will begin at 11:00 AM Eastern Time.
- On Tuesday, June 20th, the Company will present at the Jefferies Consumer Conference in Nantucket, Mass. The presentation will begin at 9:30 AM Eastern Time.
Investors and interested parties may listen to a webcast of the RBC, Stephens and Jefferies presentations by visiting the Company’s website at www.redrobin.com under the investor relations section.
About Red Robin Gourmet Burgers, Inc. (NASDAQ: RRGB)
Red Robin Gourmet Burgers, Inc. (www.redrobin.com), a casual dining restaurant chain founded in 1969 that operates through its wholly-owned subsidiary, Red Robin International, Inc., and under the trade name Red Robin Gourmet Burgers and Brews, is the Gourmet Burger Authority™, famous for serving more than two dozen craveable, high-quality burgers with Bottomless Steak Fries® in a fun environment welcoming to guests of all ages. Whether a family dining with kids, adults grabbing a drink at the bar, or teens enjoying a meal, Red Robin offers an unparalleled experience for its guests. In addition to its many burger offerings, Red Robin serves a wide variety of salads, soups, appetizers, entrees, desserts, and signature beverages. Red Robin offers a variety of options behind the bar, including its extensive selection of local and regional beers, and innovative adult beer shakes and cocktails, earning the restaurant a VIBE Vista Award for Best Beer Program in a Multi-Unit Chain Restaurant. There are 560 Red Robin restaurants across the United States and Canada, including locations operating under franchise agreements. Red Robin… YUMMM®! Connect with Red Robin on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
View source version on businesswire.com: http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20170518006019/en/
SOURCE Red Robin Gourmet Burgers, Inc.
Comments:comments powered by Disqus
- Expansions & Growth
- Financial & Earnings Claims
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Personnel Changes
- General Announcements
- Conferences & Events
- Product Announcements
- Media Coverage
- Strategic Alliances