Arooga’s® Grille House & Sports Bar to Serve Free Wagyu Hamburgers on National Hamburger Day: Sunday, May 28, 2017
May 24, 2017 // Franchising.com // HARRISBURG, Penn. - Arooga’s is doubling down with its famous Wagyu Burgers on National Hamburger Day, when guests who buy one burger will receive a second one for free 11am-9pm on May 28, 2017 at all 10 Central Pennsylvania locations and its franchise locations in Uncasville, Connecticut and Warwick, Rhode Island.
Arooga’s fresh, never-frozen Wagyu burgers feature a super-premium beef that exceeds expectations in taste and quality with distinct flavorful marbling. Wagyu cattle are grain fed, humanely raised, receive no antibiotics ever and are naturally produced with no added hormones and steroids.
“Our Wagyu burgers are among some of the best that you will find anywhere, and we’re sure that our guests will love our unique creations,” said Arooga’s president and co-founder Gary Huether, Jr. “We can’t wait for our guests to take advantage of this awesome deal to see for themselves why Arooga’s is the place to go for National Hamburger Day.”
Below are just a few of Arooga’s delicious burger selections that guests can devour on the special day:
- Arooga’s Classic - Hormone and steroid free, no antibiotic ever, all natural, Wagyu burger topped with melted American cheese, crisp Applewood smoked bacon, zesty cherry pepper relish, and signature Arooga’s Cajun Ranch Sauce.
- Brunch Burger - Finely marbled and tender Wagyu burger topped with a cage-free egg fried over easy, crisp Applewood smoked bacon, and melted American cheese.
- Ghost Burger - No antibiotics ever, juicy Wagyu burger topped with grilled jalapenos, spicy ghost pepper cheese, house-made poblano mayo and finished with fiery cherry pepper relish.
- Grilled Cheeseburger Melt - Delectable Wagyu burger topped with tasty bacon mayo, creamy American cheese and crispy Applewood smoked bacon served between two USDA organic, multigrain grilled cheese sandwiches.
- Straight Up Wagyu Cheese Burger - Wagyu burger topped with your choice of American, provolone, or cheddar, with fresh green leaf lettuce, juicy red tomatoes, sliced onions, and sandwich cut pickles.
- Wagyu Doughnut Burger - Wagyu burger topped with crispy Applewood smoked bacon and American cheese, served on a glazed doughnut as a bun.
Arooga’s Buy one, get one offer is dine-in only at participating Arooga’s locations 11 am – 9pm. Offer is with purchase of equal or greater value, with lesser value item discounted. Offer cannot be used in conjunction with other offers or discounts, and beverage must be purchased to be eligible for discount.
Since opening its first restaurant in Harrisburg, PA in 2008, Arooga’s has strived to offer its guests the ultimate sports bar experience by offering the latest trends in technology and service, and has also paved the way for sports bars everywhere to offer guests healthy dining alternatives by sourcing clean ingredients that are free of antibiotics and hormones, and in many cases certified organic. Arooga’s began franchising in 2014 and in addition to 10 corporate locations in Central Pennsylvania, Arooga’s currently has three franchise locations in operation, with locations in New Jersey, New York, Florida, and Massachusetts currently under development.
Arooga's Grille House & Sports Bar is an innovative full-service casual restaurant and bar with a sports and entertainment focus that combines exceptional food and beverages, with unique concepts, and proprietary operational strategies. Arooga's Grille House & Sports Bar was founded in July 2008, and currently has franchise agreements for nearly 100 locations in the Eastern U.S. Arooga’s offers franchising opportunities for their “unique sports and entertainment restaurant & bar” concept to qualified multi-unit candidates. For more information, visit www.aroogas.com., or contact Keith Swade, Director of Franchise Development at firstname.lastname@example.org.