Your Great. Big. Future. Starts With SpeedPro Imaging, The Nation’s Leading Printing And Graphics Franchise
June 08, 2017 // Franchising.com // Instincts. You have them. They have guided you to make smart career and business decisions in the past. They are a big reason why you are as successful as you are today. It’s those instincts that now have you conducting research on your next big investment – a proven franchise business that offers high upside and phenomenal systemwide support.
Your instincts also brought you here and we’re excited that you’re considering SpeedPro Imaging, the nation’s leading printing and graphics franchise. We’re an established and forward-thinking franchise company that has awarded franchise locations and territories to business owners that came to us with wide and diverse backgrounds. These phenomenal owners are helping us rack up major awards and build special relationships with customers across the country. And your instincts will agree after reviewing the brand new SpeedPro Financial Disclosure Document (FDD), the time is NOW to join the SpeedPro family.
Let’s start with some of the awards our franchise family has recently earned. SpeedPro Imaging, the nation’s leading printing and graphics franchise, is #263 on Entrepreneur’s 2017 Franchise 500 list of the country’s best and fastest growing franchises and featured as one of the “Top Franchise Opportunities” by Franchise Business Review. SpeedPro was also recognized in Franchise Gator’s The Top 100 Franchises of 2017, coming in at #44. SpeedPro Imaging has earned these accolades with an unwavering dedication to fueling the success of their franchise owners – helping hard working owners maximize ROI through industry leading corporate support, vendor partnerships, and training/consulting programs.
Now, even if your instincts are telling you that “all lists are subjective,” let’s examine hard data highlighting why there’s never been a better time to buy into SpeedPro Imaging as a franchise owner.
- The average SpeedPro Imaging studio is 5.5 years old and grows double digits each year. *
- More than 33% of SpeedPro Imaging franchisees who have been operating for 2+ years generate a 24.5% profit margin and an ODP of $215,000. *
- More than 50% of SpeedPro Imaging franchisees who have been operating for 5+ years generate a 25.2% profit margin and an ODP of $250,000. *
- In 2016, the Top 20% of SpeedPro Imaging franchises saw gross sales of over $1,100,000 and 11.5% growth in same store sales year over year. *
*All statements based on numbers found in SpeedPro’s 2017 Franchise Disclosure Document.
At SpeedPro Imaging, the nation’s leading printing and graphics franchise, we take pride in those impressive figures. However, we strive to put a greater emphasis on the people at the heart of our company. Businesses don’t thrive without great people, and we take great joy with the fact many of our franchise owners are experiencing unprecedented success.
- Bruce Benson, SpeedPro Imaging’s Des Moines, IA-based franchise owner, became the first franchisee to earn “Triple-Diamond Club” honors by generating more than $500,000 in a single month in 2017.
- Sugar Land, TX SpeedPro franchisee Kirby Ducayet is a pivotal part of his Houston community. His studio has partnered with the Houston Revention Music Center to create massive wall murals, outdoor signage, and column graphics to transform the music hall to a private corporate party venue. Kirby’s studio also receives huge spikes of revenue when professional sporting events and Livestock and Rodeo shows come into town.
- Darin Schneider of Denver, CO leads the charge in fleet vehicle wraps. Darin and his team have wrapped fleets for Comcast as well as the Colorado Department of Transportation. His partnership with Comcast included over 600 Denver area vehicles. His work with CDOT included three charter bus installations of their new ‘Bustang’ fleet and two additional wrap kits.
- Cleveland (OH) West Franchisees Jeff and Lori Kolenich were chosen as Franchise of the Year at the 2017 SpeedPro Imaging Annual Franchise Convention. The Koleniches were awarded the title due to their positive team player attitude within the SpeedPro system and their studios’ strong financial year over year growth.
We encourage open lines of communications between corporate and franchise owners. That openness, is reflective in two important developments for franchise owners. First, SpeedPro Imaging, recently unveiled a brand new, enhanced start up package, featuring the HP FB550 UV Flatbed Printer, the game-changing equipment designed to empower franchisees. Second, we recently finalized the brand new Financial Disclosure Document. The document lays out exactly what differentiates SpeedPro Imaging from others in the industry, but we want to draw your attention to two major changes within the FDD:
- Item 7 (Pg. 13): Grand Opening Advertising fee has been added to increase local marketing exposure when a new studio is opened. The Home Office will be spending this on behalf of the new studio so you can stay focused on the actual opening and producing for your clients.
- Item 19 (Pg. 44): The all-important Financial Performance Representations makes it clear, under no uncertain terms…Franchise Owners across the board are continuing to experience strong financial performance!
Your instincts have never lead you astray. Do your research. We’re confident when all is said and done, you will find no greater opportunity to capitalize on your skillset than opening your very own SpeedPro Imaging franchise. We’re looking forward to a productive partnership. We encourage you to visit speedprofranchising.com and fill out the information form to receive a copy of our new FDD and other important information on the franchise opportunity.
SOURCE SpeedPro Imaging
Comments:comments powered by Disqus
- Expansions & Growth
- Financial & Earnings Claims
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Personnel Changes
- General Announcements
- Conferences & Events
- Product Announcements
- Media Coverage
- Strategic Alliances