Decorating Den Interiors Announces Franchise Of The Year And Other Top Business Awards
June 26, 2017 // Franchising.com // Easton, Md. - Franchise owner Jennifer Manley, of Fort Worth, Texas, was named Franchise of the Year, the highest franchisee business award presented by Decorating Den Interiors, North America’s largest interior design and home furnishings franchise company and leading in-home decorating service.
“Jennifer has been in business for just five years has become one of our leading franchises,” said Jim Bugg, Jr., president and CEO. “She was elected by her franchise partners to serve on our Leadership Council and is a wonderful mentor to others for using our web-based custom relationship management system. Her exceptional dedication and service through cooperation with other franchise owners, suppliers and management are excellent examples of this award’s criteria.”
“I am thrilled and honored to receive the Franchise of the Year award,” said Manley, who also was runner-up Decorator of the Year, an award selected in a design competition judged by interior design journalists. “This would not have been possible without our wonderful support systems of and our fantastic LIVV Home Collection™ of home furnishings.”
Other top business awards presented at the company’s 48th annual conference and supplier market held recently in St. Louis were:
- Region of the Year was the Central Florida Region managed by Deborah Demboski, owner of a Decorating Den Interiors serving the Tampa area. The award, the highest honor the company bestows on a region, recognizes outstanding achievement of a role-model region.
- Top Salesperson of the Year was Tonie Vanderhulst, who owns Decorating Den Interiors in Redlands, California.
- The franchise with the top retails sales by their entire team was the CPI Interiors Team, Ottawa, Ontario for being the highest in Canada, and the Landry Team franchise, of Arlington, Texas, for highest in the U.S.
- Rookies of the Year were Linda and Dana Coin, of Sanibel, Fla, who had the highest sales for their first 12 months in business.
- The top decorator, who is not a franchise owner, was Dawn Taylor, of the Landry franchise in Arlington, Texas.
- The region with the highest sales was South Florida, managed by Cliff Welles and Judy Underwood, of Bonita Springs.
- The highest regional growth award went to Lisa Landry, whose Tarrant County, Texas region had the highest percentage increase over the previous year’s sales.
- Field Manager of the Year was Bobbie Combs, corporate field manager and training support, who manages franchises in Maryland, Northern Virginia and Southern Virginia.
Corporate Public Relations Counsel
Office: (814) 336-3000
SOURCE Decorating Den Interiors