Kiddie Academy® Bolsters Corporate Team with a Total of 16 New Hires and Promotions
Leading Educational Child Care Company Ramps up Staff for Continued Growth as it Approaches 200 Open Locations
June 28, 2017 // Franchising.com // ABINGDON, MD - Kiddie Academy®, a nationally recognized provider of comprehensive educational child care programs, today announced nine new hires and seven promotions to its corporate team including two new appointments to its executive leadership team. Coming off the company’s most successful growth year, the expansion and evolution of its corporate team reinforces Kiddie Academy’s position as a top franchise and a leader in the educational childcare industry.
“We’re proud to be growing our corporate team with skilled and passionate employees as we prepare to ramp up for the company’s next stage of growth,” said Kiddie Academy President Greg Helwig. “With 35 new academies slated to open this year, we look forward to tapping into our new team members’ combined expertise to build upon the momentum, as well as continue driving strategic growth and long-term success for the company.”
Kiddie Academy recognizes its new hires and well-deserved promotions in the following departments:
- Information Technology (IT): Greg Goodwin promoted to Chief Technology Officer; Benjamin (Ben) Lieb appointed as Vice President of Technology; Mike Goodwin promoted to Technical Support and Quality Assurance Manager; Megan Huseman hired as Technical Support Specialist
- Real Estate: Josh Frick promoted to Chief Development Officer; Greg Owens hired as Vice President of Real Estate; Deborah Haney promoted to Senior Real Estate Manager
- Marketing: Andy Seguin promoted to Senior Digital Marketing Strategist; Veronica (Roni) Noone hired as Marketing Manager
- Finance: Terri Grant Aldao promoted to Accounting Manager; Kevin Thompson hired as Finance Manager; Denise Peeples hired as Account Representative
- Education: Heather Schorah promoted to Director of Education Quality; Sandra Graham hired as Director of Training; Jennifer Fernandez hired as Early Learning Project Manager and Trainer; Karen Thomas hired as Curriculum Specialist
For more information on Kiddie Academy, please visit www.kiddieacademy.com, and to learn more about franchising opportunities with the organization, visit www.kiddieacademyfranchising.com.
About Kiddie Academy®
Since 1981, Kiddie Academy has been a leader in education-based child care. The company serves families and their children ages 6 weeks to 12 years old, offering full time care, kindergarten, before- and after-school care and summer camp programs. Kiddie Academy’s proprietary Life Essentials® curriculum, supporting programs, methods, activities and techniques help prepare children for school and for life. Kiddie Academy is using the globally recognized AdvancED accreditation system, signifying its commitment to quality education and the highest standards in childcare. For more information, visit www.kiddieacademy.com.
About Kiddie Academy® Franchising
Kiddie Academy Domestic Franchising is based in Maryland and has more than 186 academies located in 24 states and the District of Columbia. With 35 more Academies expected to open in 2017, Kiddie Academy’s network will grow to more than 200 open and operating locations next year. For more information, visit www.kiddieacademyfranchise.com.
619 234 0345
SOURCE Kiddie Academy®