Intero Named Best Real Estate Brokerage in the Bay Area
CUPERTINO, Calif. - August 01, 201 - (BUSINESS WIRE) - Intero Real Estate Services, Inc. has recently been named the 2017 Best Real Estate Brokerage from six different local reader’s choice awards around the greater Bay Area. Over the summer Intero received the accolades from the following six publications:
From the heart of the Bay Area:
- The Mercury News - “Best Real Estate Company” in Silicon Valley, CA. Having received this honor two years in a row, Intero joins an elite group of businesses in the “Best In SV” Hall of Fame.
- East Bay Times - “Best Real Estate Company” in the East Bay, CA. Intero also receives a second Hall of Fame in the East Bay for holding the ‘Best In’ title for multiple years in a row.
From the South County Region:
- The Gilroy Dispatch - voted “Best Real Estate Company” in Gilroy, CA.
- The Morgan Hill Times - voted “Best Real Estate Company” in Morgan Hill, CA.
- The Hollister Freelance - voted “Best Real Estate Company” in Hollister, CA.
From the Peninsula Region:
- Bay Area Parent Magazine - voted “Best Real Estate Company” in San Mateo and Redwood City, CA.
Intero’s President and CEO, Tom Tognoli, said of the awards, “Being recognized as the best real estate company in the Bay Area is a true testament to our entire team and the amazing job they do helping buyers and sellers realize their dreams. I want to thank everyone in the communities we serve for trusting us at Intero to help you with the biggest and most important investment in your lives…your home.”
About the Intero® Brand
Intero Real Estate Services, Inc., a Berkshire Hathaway affiliate and wholly owned subsidiary of HomeServices of America Inc., serves Northern California with 16 offices throughout the greater Silicon Valley. The Intero Franchise network is comprised of nearly 50 affiliates located in Alabama, Arizona, California, Nevada, Tennessee and Texas. The company is headquartered in California’s Silicon Valley.
Intero Real Estate Services, Inc.