Kumon Franchise Expands in Greater Atlanta with the Opening of Two New Math and Reading Learning Centers
Communities of Decatur and Snellville, Georgia Welcome Award-Winning After-School Program
August 09, 2017 // Franchising.com // Teaneck, N.J. - Thousands of additional parents in Greater Atlanta will now have access to an individualized learning program for their preschool to high school aged children with the opening of two new Kumon Math and Reading Centers in Decatur and Snellville.
There are 56 Kumon Math and Reading Centers in Greater Atlanta. The new center in Decatur will be the fourth in Dekalb County. Snellville is welcoming its second Kumon Center and the 17th for Gwinnett County.
“We continue to see a high demand for supplemental education programs in Greater Atlanta and because of that, have experienced a great deal of growth in the last 10 years,” said Larry Lambert, vice president of franchise recruitment at Kumon North America. “We are extremely fortunate and grateful to be able to continue to meet parents’ demands for enrichment opportunities for their children.”
Kumon’s Presence in Greater Atlanta
- 8,451 subject enrollments at 56 centers
- First center opened in 1989
- 50 percent increase in the number of centers in last 10 years
- 85 percent increase in subject enrollments in last 10 years
- 2,088 subject enrollments at 16 centers in Gwinnett County
- The Kumon Method empowers children to become self-learners and is designed to advance math and reading skills while fostering a love for learning. Kumon sparks critical thinking, establishes a pattern of success and builds confidence that can lead to accelerated learning throughout life.
To learn more about the Kumon franchise opportunity, visit kumonfranchise.com.
About the Kumon Franchise Business
Kumon is an ideal small business for professionals. Kumon Franchisees must have a four-year college degree, be proficient in math and reading, have investment capital of $70,000 and a net worth of at least $150,000. Founded in 1958, Kumon has over four million students enrolled in nearly 25,000 learning centers in 50 countries and regions. Kumon North America is headquartered in Teaneck, NJ.
SOURCE the Kumon Franchise Business
Comments:comments powered by Disqus
- Expansions & Growth
- Financial & Earnings Claims
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Personnel Changes
- General Announcements
- Conferences & Events
- Product Announcements
- Media Coverage
- Strategic Alliances
- Business Services
- Cleaning and Maintenance
- Financial Services
- Franchise Consultants
- Health and Wellness
- Home Services
- Senior Care
- Service Brands
- Small Business