America Votes for Favorite Dunkin’ Donuts Iced Coffee Flavors Inspired By Baskin-Robbins Ice Cream
Dunkin’ fans have their say in which Baskin-Robbins ice cream inspired iced coffee flavors are their favorite, which could return summer 2018.
August 21, 2017 // Franchising.com // CANTON, MA - As summer ‘17 starts to wind down, Dunkin’ Donuts is already looking forward to next summer’s sweetness. Beginning today and continuing through Friday, August 25, Dunkin’ Donuts is asking America to vote for their favorite iced coffee flavors inspired by Baskin-Robbins ice cream, which could land back on the menu in summer 2018.
Dunkin’ Donuts guests can choose from among five popular flavors, including:
- Butter Pecan: The indulgent butter roasted pecan and sweet cream flavors have met their match in Dunkin’ Donuts iced coffee.
- Cookie Dough: This flavor will transport taste buds to the moments just before cookies are popped into the oven with the sweet taste of cookie dough.
- Pistachio: Pistachio ice cream lovers will go nuts for the sweet pistachio taste of this iced coffee flavor.
- Rocky Road: A true ice cream fan’s dream featuring chocolate, marshmallow and almond flavors.
- Jamoca® Almond Fudge: This coffee-inspired flavor gives taste buds a buzz with the flavor of coffee combined with roasted almonds and chocolate.
Coffee and ice cream lovers alike can cast their choice for their favorite Baskin-Robbins inspired flavors by commenting on Dunkin’ Donuts’ pinned posts on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter this week. On Friday, August 25 only, fans can also make their choice known in-store by using one of five Snapchat geofilters – one for each of the five flavor options – available at all Dunkin’ Donuts locations throughout the country. Which flavor would you love to taste in your Dunkin’ Donuts hot and iced coffees, lattes, macchiatos and Frozen Dunkin’ Coffees? The top fan-favorite Baskin-Robbins flavors will be revealed on August 31.
Before this summer slips away, Dunkin’ Donuts coffee drinkers can continue to sip several sweet flavors that capture the spirit of the season, including S’mores or Caramel. Additionally, as guests ready for fall, classic pumpkin coffees and new Maple Pecan flavored coffees will be available no later than August 28 at participating Dunkin’ Donuts restaurants nationwide.
To learn more about Dunkin’ Donuts, visit www.DunkinDonuts.com, or subscribe to the Dunkin’ Donuts blog to receive notifications at https://news.dunkindonuts.com/blog.
About Dunkin’ Donuts
Founded in 1950, Dunkin' Donuts is America's favorite all-day, everyday stop for coffee and baked goods. Dunkin' Donuts is a market leader in the hot regular/decaf/flavored coffee, iced coffee, donut, bagel and muffin categories. Dunkin' Donuts has earned a No. 1 ranking for customer loyalty in the coffee category by Brand Keys for 11 years running. The company has more than 12,300 restaurants in 46 countries worldwide. Based in Canton, Mass., Dunkin' Donuts is part of the Dunkin' Brands Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: DNKN) family of companies. For more information, visit www.DunkinDonuts.com.
SOURCE Dunkin’ Donuts